Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TF2: Roll the Dice RTD - v0.4

Post New Thread Reply   

xomp
BANNED
Old 09-13-2008 , 21:08   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychicken View Post
yeah i wish the old command still worked together with the new ones
Bah damn it, if !rtd has been changed to a more complicated '!rtd <this | that = something - there +_ this and that> Team name/nuber then to hell with loading it lol. not to mention users are getting "SM you don't have access to run this command" after typing "!rtd" lmao

Oh well.

Last edited by xomp; 09-13-2008 at 21:12.
Send a message via Skype™ to xomp
mpain55
Old 09-13-2008 , 23:30   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by xomp View Post
Bah damn it, if !rtd has been changed to a more complicated '!rtd <this | that = something - there +_ this and that> Team name/nuber then to hell with loading it lol. not to mention users are getting "SM you don't have access to run this command" after typing "!rtd" lmao

Oh well.
  • Chat messages show in team colors.
  • Much better control of times when rtd can be ran.
  • !rtd messages no longer show up in console.
  • Ability to set custom rtd trigger messages. The defaults are: rtd, rollthedice, diceroll, rolldice (Noooo !)
  • Instant kills no longer affects ubered players.
  • Two new commands: Health & Rainbow. More to come, just wanna get this version out.
Old 09-14-2008 , 04:05   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:

Oh well.
Just type "RTD" without the exclamation mark (!). With the exclamation mark (!rtd) has been repurposed as an admin command so you can force RTD on a player, which I think is great. Now you can go through at setup events which trigger RTD on a player (like when a flag is picked up) and build whole new interesting game modes!
dudedragon
Old 09-14-2008 , 08:08   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #124

have u tryed just rtd ? cos that works for me

hm sorry i didint see that some ppl had replay

Last edited by dudedragon; 09-14-2008 at 08:14.
Send a message via MSN to dudedragon
xomp
BANNED
Old 09-14-2008 , 08:31   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #125

hot damn it worked thanks guys, I just got out of a RTD server that used "!rtd" and figured it was this same plugin and had the same usage lulz.
xomp
BANNED
Old 09-14-2008 , 21:11   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #126

It seems if you live a long time in game and rtd, nothing happens. If you try to rtd again it tells you that you're already using rtd? It doesn't fix itself until you die or suicide.

Is it possible to fix this?
mpain55
Old 09-15-2008 , 09:42   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #127

same problem as once before, i let rtd run for a bit then i enter a rtd (i did a sm rtd enable 0) command in console and it floods the console with error messages.
Old 09-16-2008 , 17:30   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #128

Any chance you can add the "15 seconds left" Display to the toxic winning for clients?

Overall love the plugin

Thanks
DrGamez
Old 09-16-2008 , 20:16   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
It seems if you live a long time in game and rtd, nothing happens. If you try to rtd again it tells you that you're already using rtd? It doesn't fix itself until you die or suicide.

Is it possible to fix this?
No, from what I've seen the only "fix" is to kill them via slay or have them die. It sucks. I hope this plugin doesn't go lost.
Old 09-17-2008 , 09:02   Re: TF2: Roll the Dice (0.2)
Reply With Quote #130

Go lost. Ha! I'll try to not let that happen..

Well that bug where rtd occisionally gets stuck on a user is one I've been trying to debug for weeks now. It seems to happen at random times, which makes me think the problem stems from the method where I generate a proper random number. But then, things happen that make me think that's not the case. You know when a user glitches rtd because you are able to see the user's text rtd in chat. The code seems to exit abnormally through the function. I've setup mutiple debug messages and looked at what numbers it generates when rtd gets stuck. There's really no order to it, it just seems to happen randomly. Thankfully this problem doesn't happen all the time, but enough that its a problem. GetEngineTime seems to be crashing sourcemod 1.0.3. I wonder if the new version 1.0.4 fixed this or not. And I really need to get an areana fix for you guys.