Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Dodgeball Redux - Updated: bugfixes and QoL changes (v0.3.2, 2020-11-23)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rachetx
Old 04-03-2015 , 04:13   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicGuzzi View Post
I just reapplied to your private mail, to help you.

By the way the plugin automatically enables itself on maps that start with tfdb_ or db_ .
I didn't receive your PM by the way.

But thanks for letting me know that.
Negratius
Old 04-03-2015 , 13:43   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
I'm sorry but, it's working nicely on my server with other mods and in a friend's server too.

Try installing one of the last snapshots of sourcemod 1.7 if that doesn't work, check your gamedata folder and look for any additional plugin that uses gamedata.

By the way, remember that the tf2item's game data didn't change, just the extension and some server providers have problems with dll/so files.

Also make sure that you updated whit the last version from here: https://builds.limetech.org/?p=tf2items

Other than that I can't really help you
The tf2item's were already up to date

just installed another version of SM and it worked
sourcemod-1.7.1-git5156

(sourcemod-1.7.1-git5171 won't work)

_______________px. Negratius________________

Send a message via MSN to Negratius
Negratius
Old 04-03-2015 , 14:41   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #133

One little request:

Would it be possible to convert the speed on the HUD from HM/s to Km/h ?

Thanks! (again!)

_______________px. Negratius________________

Send a message via MSN to Negratius
ClassicGuzzi
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2015 , 14:58   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negratius View Post
One little request:

Would it be possible to convert the speed on the HUD from HM/s to Km/h ?

Thanks! (again!)
Sure I was thinking some time ago to add a config to chose between some units. I just need to know how much is a hammer unit, I'll check it and add that.
Old 04-03-2015 , 20:50   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #135

Is there a way to toggle airblast players on/off?
ATRanko
Old 04-03-2015 , 23:15   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #136

Quote:
Sure I was thinking some time ago to add a config to chose between some units. I just need to know how much is a hammer unit, I'll check it and add that.
Multiply Hammer unit by 0.426 to get Miles per hour (15/352)
Multiply Hammer unit by 0.686 to get Kilometers per hour (15/352 *1.609)
Source

Creampuffyness
Old 04-05-2015 , 01:07   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #137

So i finally made the switch from the last single rocket only version to the latest. Only issues I have seen are the annotations sometimes mess up. Every so often, you will get a rocket with 2 annotations. Like blue and yellow. Any way to make sure that once the yellow is no longer firing, the annotation is killed too?

I also need some help with the rocket values, orbiting changed so much from the last version I was on, people are dying left and right trying to orbit. Anyway have some values to try?
Old 04-05-2015 , 01:10   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuffyness View Post
So i finally made the switch from the last single rocket only version to the latest. Only issues I have seen are the annotations sometimes mess up. Every so often, you will get a rocket with 2 annotations. Like blue and yellow. Any way to make sure that once the yellow is no longer firing, the annotation is killed too?

I also need some help with the rocket values, orbiting changed so much from the last version I was on, people are dying left and right trying to orbit. Anyway have some values to try?
I'll look up those errors, I think that it's linked to the dynamic rocket limit.

About the orbit, try lowering this value
//Turn rate per tick
"TurnRate" "0.05"

The lower the value the rocket will turn less per frame, also having a slower rocket could also help.
Old 04-05-2015 , 01:37   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #139

Quote:
I'll look up those errors, I think that it's linked to the dynamic rocket limit.

About the orbit, try lowering this value
//Turn rate per tick
"TurnRate" "0.05"

The lower the value the rocket will turn less per frame, also having a slower rocket could also help.
I'll try the TurnRate value change. Rocket speed hasn't been an issue yet. Thanks for the input.
Old 04-05-2015 , 20:47   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #140

I think I broke it with my bot :O
This seems to only happen when the rocket is the sentry rockets and super high speeds are reached.
https://youtu.be/Xi6RscGWQvc

EDIT: Happens at exactly 254 deflects.

Last edited by Nanochip; 04-05-2015 at 20:52.