[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2020 , 14:42   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1711

Quote:
Originally Posted by kito0t View Post
Can you add a convar to disable friendlyfire knife damage only? The default convar ff_damage_reduction_other disables the molly damage as well, not really wanna disable that.
Easier third-party plugins to do this, try this: https://github.com/Ilusion9/molotov-friendlyfire-sm
kito0t
Old 08-21-2020 , 15:18   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1712

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Easier third-party plugins to do this, try this: https://github.com/Ilusion9/molotov-friendlyfire-sm
Yeah, I thought so... I already did use Franug's and added an enable/disable plugin. Thank you
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-27-2020 , 12:01   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1713

@versatile_bfg could provide an aid, currently cvar to block grenades during the warmup does not work, better, if the player buys weapons by binds he blocks the grenades.

However, if he buys the utilities / grenades through the purchase menu, using the numeric keypad or mouse, the player can buy the grenades.

From what I could see in the source code it would be this part:
PHP Code:
public Action RestrictBuy(int clientint args)
{
    if (!
IsActive(clienttrue))
    {
        return 
Plugin_Continue;
    }

if (
client == 0)
    {
        return 
Plugin_Continue;
    }

char arg[128];

GetCmdArgString(arg128);
    if (!
g_live && GetConVarBool(wm_block_warm_up_grenades))
    {

char the_weapon[45];

Format(the_weaponsizeof(the_weapon), "%s"arg);

ReplaceString(the_weaponsizeof(the_weapon), "weapon_""");

ReplaceString(the_weaponsizeof(the_weapon), "item_""");

if (
StrContains(the_weapon"hegren"false) != -|| StrContains(the_weapon"flash"false) != -|| StrContains(the_weapon"smokegrenade"false) != -|| StrContains(the_weapon"molotov"false) != -|| StrContains(the_weapon"incgrenade"false) != -|| StrContains(the_weapon"decoy"false) != -1)
        {

PrintToChat(client"\x01 \x01[ \x02%s \x01]\x01 %t"chat_prefix"Grenades Blocked");
            return 
Plugin_Handled;
        }
    }

return 
Plugin_Continue;

What change would be needed to fix this BUG?

Last edited by paulo_crash; 08-29-2020 at 16:27.
limitlesspluto
Old 08-31-2020 , 09:07   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1714

can anyone please teach me how to edit warmod plugin please, im new to editing plugins. Thank you!
SytekBox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-31-2020 , 14:57   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1715

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
can anyone please teach me how to edit warmod plugin please, im new to editing plugins. Thank you!
The files you want to edit are generated inside the /cfg/warmod/ folder once the server is started, give those a try
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2020 , 10:38   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1716

Someone who can help me with this topic: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1713

And the other thing would be, can I update the names and logos of the teams in WarMod when competitive starts? Logos of teams that have not participated in majors yet, or even update the logos of those that already have them.
SytekBox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2020 , 11:23   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1717

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Someone who can help me with this topic: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1713

And the other thing would be, can I update the names and logos of the teams in WarMod when competitive starts? Logos of teams that have not participated in majors yet, or even update the logos of those that already have them.
Not a programmer so i can't help you with the issue but certainly can with the second question

You can add new names as well as tags and file names (For the icons) to Warmod.sp and then compile it, you will be looking for line 319
Code:
/* Random Team Names and Logos */
static char g_teamName[][] = {"3DMAX", "Astana Dragons", "Bravado Gaming", "Cloud9", "Counter Logic Gaming", "Clan Mystik", "compLexity", "Copenhagen Wolves", "dAT Team", "Team Dignitas", "Epsilon eSports", "ESC Gaming", "Flipsid3 Tactics", "fnatic", "HellRaisers", "iBUYPOWER", "Team Wolf", "Keyd Stars", "London Conspiracy", "Team LDLC.com", "LGB eSports", "mousesports", "MyXMG", "Natus Vincere", "Ninjas in Pyjamas", "Team EnVyUs", "PENTA Sports", "Planetkey Dynamics", "Reason Gaming", "Team SoloMid", "Titan", "Vox Eminor", "VeryGames", "Virtus.Pro"};
static char g_teamTag[][] = {"3DMAX", "Astana Dragons", "Bravado", "Cloud9", "CLG", "Clan Mystik", "compLexity", "CPH Wolves", "dAT Team", "Dignitas", "Epsilon", "ESC", "Flipsid3", "fnatic", "HellRaisers", "iBUYPOWER", "Team Wolf", "Keyd Stars", "Ldn-Con", "Team LDLC", "LGB", "mousesports", "MyXMG", "Na`Vi", "NiP", "Team EnVyUs", "PENTA", "Planetkey", "Reason", "TSM", "Titan", "Vox Eminor", "VeryGames", "Virtus.Pro"};
static char g_teamLogo[][] = {"3dm", "ad", "bravg", "c9", "clg", "cm", "col", "cw", "dat", "dig", "eps", "esc", "flip", "fntc", "hlr", "ibp", "indw", "keyd", "lc", "ldlc", "lgb", "mss", "myxmg", "navi", "nip", "nv", "penta", "pkd", "rgg", "tsm", "tit", "ve", "vg", "vp"};
To create new icons you can check this handy guide by Uspeek.
Just make sure you are creating SVG files (Use Illustrator and Trace any HQ logos you have and want), as those will work in all available locations in the HUD contrary to PNG files which aren't vectorized graphics which in return makes them harder to position (Therefore they don't work).
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2020 , 11:28   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by SytekBox View Post
Not a programmer so i can't help you with the issue but certainly can with the second question

You can add new names as well as tags and file names (For the icons) to Warmod.sp and then compile it, you will be looking for line 319
Code:
/* Random Team Names and Logos */
static char g_teamName[][] = {"3DMAX", "Astana Dragons", "Bravado Gaming", "Cloud9", "Counter Logic Gaming", "Clan Mystik", "compLexity", "Copenhagen Wolves", "dAT Team", "Team Dignitas", "Epsilon eSports", "ESC Gaming", "Flipsid3 Tactics", "fnatic", "HellRaisers", "iBUYPOWER", "Team Wolf", "Keyd Stars", "London Conspiracy", "Team LDLC.com", "LGB eSports", "mousesports", "MyXMG", "Natus Vincere", "Ninjas in Pyjamas", "Team EnVyUs", "PENTA Sports", "Planetkey Dynamics", "Reason Gaming", "Team SoloMid", "Titan", "Vox Eminor", "VeryGames", "Virtus.Pro"};
static char g_teamTag[][] = {"3DMAX", "Astana Dragons", "Bravado", "Cloud9", "CLG", "Clan Mystik", "compLexity", "CPH Wolves", "dAT Team", "Dignitas", "Epsilon", "ESC", "Flipsid3", "fnatic", "HellRaisers", "iBUYPOWER", "Team Wolf", "Keyd Stars", "Ldn-Con", "Team LDLC", "LGB", "mousesports", "MyXMG", "Na`Vi", "NiP", "Team EnVyUs", "PENTA", "Planetkey", "Reason", "TSM", "Titan", "Vox Eminor", "VeryGames", "Virtus.Pro"};
static char g_teamLogo[][] = {"3dm", "ad", "bravg", "c9", "clg", "cm", "col", "cw", "dat", "dig", "eps", "esc", "flip", "fntc", "hlr", "ibp", "indw", "keyd", "lc", "ldlc", "lgb", "mss", "myxmg", "navi", "nip", "nv", "penta", "pkd", "rgg", "tsm", "tit", "ve", "vg", "vp"};
To create new icons you can check this handy guide by Uspeek.
Just make sure you are creating SVG files (Use Illustrator and Trace any HQ logos you have and want), as those will work in all available locations in the HUD contrary to PNG files which aren't vectorized graphics which in return makes them harder to position (Therefore they don't work).
So, I did all this, removed teams that are no longer playing today, added new ones, updated the ones that have, just like the teams in this case.

I compiled, WarMod runs everything right, but the teams' logos don't come, nor the TAGS that I didn't change in the ones I already had works too.

As far as I could see, it only works right from the teams that participated in some major of the valve.
limitlesspluto
Old 09-05-2020 , 10:14   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1719

Quote:
Originally Posted by SytekBox View Post
The files you want to edit are generated inside the /cfg/warmod/ folder once the server is started, give those a try
oh yes i knew how to edit the config, i wanted someone to teach me editing the smx file, to have custom text like Powered by ..., ... - Ready System
P/s: sorry for my bad english

Last edited by limitlesspluto; 09-05-2020 at 10:15.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-05-2020 , 12:28   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <20.06.24.1348, 24-Jun-2020>
Reply With Quote #1720

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
oh yes i knew how to edit the config, i wanted someone to teach me editing the smx file, to have custom text like Powered by ..., ... - Ready System
P/s: sorry for my bad english
In case you want to translate the messages? If so, you already have some translations done for WarMod in the first topic: