Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

mapvote

Post New Thread Reply   

gaissi
Old 02-14-2010 , 06:11   Mapchooser and Rockthevote for Sourcemod 1.3.X
Reply With Quote #621

Look at http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=118752

Last edited by gaissi; 02-14-2010 at 06:28.
lindo81
BANNED
Old 02-19-2010 , 22:18   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #622

that was deleted there .... can you pls pm all the working plugins to me ,i have SM 1.3.1 ... i think it should be working with that ...

Tnx ..i'm waiting
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 02-19-2010 , 22:47   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindo81 View Post
that was deleted there .... can you pls pm all the working plugins to me ,i have SM 1.3.1 ... i think it should be working with that ...

Tnx ..i'm waiting
They were deleted for a reason. It becomes a major support issue if there are 3rd-party plugins floating around with the exact same filename, name, author, and description as base Sourcemod plugins.
gaissi
Old 02-20-2010 , 03:49   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
They were deleted for a reason. It becomes a major support issue if there are 3rd-party plugins floating around with the exact same filename, name, author, and description as base Sourcemod plugins.
It's nothing against you, but i wanted only add the function which miss the orginal sourcemod plugin, so i don't understand what's the problem...

I will send you a link... I hope you have fun with it...

greetings
gaissi
Dirton
BANNED
Old 02-22-2010 , 05:42   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #625

Sometimes when map finishes and map has been chosen nothing happens until all of players push votemap to execute map change. Admin command sm_map doesn't work ether. As soon as map changes everything is back to normal.

Code:
Mod: CS:Source
12:43:07 Protocol version 7
         Exe version 1.0.0.34 (cstrike)
         Exe build: 17:27:58 Dec  3 2009 (4044)
12:43:19 Listing 7 plugins:
           [01] FPS Boost (1.0) by sslice
           [02] D-FENS (1.1) by Spencer 'voogru' MacDonald
           [03] SourceMod (1.2.4) by AlliedModders LLC
           [04] Stripper (1.2.1) by BAILOPAN
           [05] CS:S Tools (1.2.4) by AlliedModders LLC
           [06] SDK Tools (1.2.4) by AlliedModders LLC
           [07] SDK Hooks (1.1.0) by Tsunami
ohnoes
Old 04-10-2010 , 16:36   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillium View Post
I edited Mapchooser to create a mixed list of Nominations and Mapvote.

e.g. Mapvote chooses Maps (1,2,3,4,5,6) Nominated are (3,7,8 ). Mapchooser removes double entries -> Maps (1,2,4,5,6), Nominated (3,7,8 ). Then makes space for the Nominated Maps -> Maps (5,6) Nominated (3,7,8 ) and merges them -> Maps (5,6,3,7,8 )

The attached file still needs the includes from the first post to compile and it does not include VoteSounds (because I don't like them :-P )
For people who don't want to compile it themselves I also attached the smx.

I would consider this change Beta. But it workes on our server so far ;-)

I,m kinda newbie at this stuff but anyway, i tryed to edit your .sp file to add the mapvotes sound back, and kept having this compile error ( /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpnwe3sS.sp(39) : fatal error 120: cannot read from file: "mapchooser\DisplayVote.sp" ), then i tryed to compile your original .sp to test if the original file had the same problem, and had the exact same problem, can u fix the sp so its possible to compile it plz .
I do love this version of yours because it enables nominations to show in the map end vote thing that zerak version didnt had : )
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 04-10-2010 , 19:04   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoes View Post
I,m kinda newbie at this stuff but anyway, i tryed to edit your .sp file to add the mapvotes sound back, and kept having this compile error ( /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpnwe3sS.sp(39) : fatal error 120: cannot read from file: "mapchooser\DisplayVote.sp" ), then i tryed to compile your original .sp to test if the original file had the same problem, and had the exact same problem, can u fix the sp so its possible to compile it plz .
I do love this version of yours because it enables nominations to show in the map end vote thing that zerak version didnt had : )
You get compile errors because you don't have every *.sp file
You missing ...addons/sourcemod/scripting/mapchooser/DisplayVote.sp

Anyway this plugin is dead.
Zuko
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-11-2010 , 07:54   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #628

anyone still have this plugin? I want to add some functions to mapchooser from this plugn.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2010 , 08:05   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #629

Here's what I found.

Let me know if something is missing. And @moderators: Please give them a chance to download it and don't delete it right away because it is named like a default plugin ;-)

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de

Last edited by psychonic; 04-12-2010 at 07:28.
ohnoes
Old 04-11-2010 , 10:56   Re: mapvote
Reply With Quote #630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillium View Post
Here's what I found.

Let me know if something is missing. And @moderators: Please give them a chance to download it and don't delete it right away because it is named like a default plugin ;-)
I dont get it, I use this plugin for 1 year or so, i had already all files, maybe my problem is the compile process. I compile it always in sourcemod.net main page where says compiler. Should i do it with another program or way ? Or if it asking too much can you give the plugnin that you modified to allow nominations but with the default sounds on vote that you removed :X Because by one side nominations are great, my current version doesnt allows it, you can just nominate for the rtv plugin D:, but also no sounds to warn, most people dont vote lol.

Last edited by ohnoes; 04-11-2010 at 11:00.