0% 

CSGO Clients crashing on map change

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wolvez04
Old 01-15-2017 , 06:45   Re: CSGO Clients crashing on map change
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwahgnerbp View Post
I'll make a deep desiccation in the servers now. First I need to be sure that isn't nothing SM related like plugins and etc. I'll post here the results along this next week. I got 160 client timed outs in 2 servers in less than 24 hours. I have a small community with 400 daily connects so you may have an idea how I'm feeling now. It's to frustrating.
Do your players also have issues when alt-tabbing and coming back into csgo and it crashes? I definitely found huge results from using S-Downloader because it makes sure everything gets downloaded incase you somehow forgot to add something to the downloads.ini in sm_downloader. I'm also aware that a custom weapon menu can cause client crashes. The only down side is to s-downloader is if you have unused .mdl and materials then it will force players to download stuff that they don't need so just clean it out and make sure you only have what you need.

Also you mentioned that they crash when joining the server. This also fixed completely when I switched to s-downloader.

Last edited by wolvez04; 01-15-2017 at 06:49.