Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ahmad
BANNED
Old 10-06-2008 , 14:12   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad View Post
csnadedrops.amxx

[ES]
quiesiera modificar este plugin: ese es el que hace que las bombas caigan cuando un jugador muera.

quiero modificar poniendo todas caen menos la de fuego. como ago esto me ayudan?
[EN]Google
I want to change this plugin: this is the one who makes the bombs fall when a player dies.

I want to change by making: that all departing, but not the fire. I like this help me?
ignax
BANNED
Old 10-06-2008 , 14:32   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thing View Post
Well You still need this plugin? If yes then I can fix it tomorrow, not today because now I'm home from school and really tired, soon I will go to sleep + had to format my pc and now it's empty. Just wait 2 days.
you would be like a god if u fix it
another thing, in the 1.1 update, the bug is not solved :S dont know why, but it stills give me a leap

-------------
Mercy, it would be great, to the admin menu to change some things
in my case, i have disabled the making human/zombie, making survivor, making nemesis, and respawning features, because if not, the admins would benefit they own. so, it would be great, that instead of choosing who for nemesis, you just click on "start nemesis round" "and it ramdoms a player for being nemesis. the same with survivor
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2008 , 14:34   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

You mean zombie long jump?
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
ignax
BANNED
Old 10-06-2008 , 14:43   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

yes, it still give me a leap, it doesent matter if i am classic or whatelse..
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2008 , 14:58   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Umm, that's odd...
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
cheeyang
Old 10-06-2008 , 20:40   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

ya i put this into non steam cs !! but not zbot
zssz
Old 10-06-2008 , 21:36   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeyang View Post
ya i put this into non steam cs !! but not zbot
You won't get any help here then. Nonsteam is not supported.
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2008 , 21:51   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by zssz
No I'm not using non-steam. I payed for a legit server. No on the ZBots thing too.
Umm well if doing a clean install didn't help, I haven't got the most remote idea since many people are using 4.07 with no complaints at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeWbiE'
MeRcyLeZZ can you add some cvars in next verion?
I need change knockback in duck. Thx.
What do you need to change? I have tested the zp_knockback_ducking cvar and it's working alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5mT
MeRcyLeZZ helps me busily one ! Thx !
My server different map has the different plugins !

Why my de_dust2 does not have c4, How can like this ?
I already established amx_pausecfg pause zombie_plague40.amxx in my
confings\maps\de_dust2.cfg,But still did not have c4!
That's a pretty annoying issue. Since the objectives need to be removed by the mod real soon when the map starts (more specifically at plugin_precache), at the time your .cfg gets executed the objectives are already removed.
The only solution I can see is to to somehow pause/turn off ZP before the map change occurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeyang
i hope u can help me or any guys know how to fix it plz msn me [email protected] plz inform me if u know the error is about hostage sound and say wat 512limit y?
and he say reduce the number of brush model and /or regular model in the map to correct this!
You probably have a large amount of stuff to precache and it's exceeding the engine limit. Solution: remove some models and/or plugins that precache a lot of stuff.
Old 10-06-2008 , 22:43   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Umm well if doing a clean install didn't help, I haven't got the most remote idea since many people are using 4.07 with no complaints at all...
That is really weird :\ I will try again I guess (I REALLY want to get this zombie working, it looks awesome).

EDIT: I just "updated" to the newest amxx out again (not the nightly builds, but the "official"). I have also tried downloading the files again and update the ZP files, still no success :\

EDIT AGAIN: I figured out why it wouldn't work: ZP is NOT compatible with monster mod (I totally forgot I had this running until a few minutes ago when it popped into my head!). Lol.

Last edited by zssz; 10-07-2008 at 02:18.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:28
5mT
This message has been deleted by 5mT.
5mT
Old 10-07-2008 , 02:34   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.07

Quote:
That's a pretty annoying issue. Since the objectives need to be removed by the mod real soon when the map starts (more specifically at plugin_precache), at the time your .cfg gets executed the objectives are already removed.
The only solution I can see is to to somehow pause/turn off ZP before the map change occurs.

How should I do pause/turn off ZP before the map change occurs?
Has any method? Pleease teach me! Thanks!
Closed Thread