Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Beta Mechanics

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2019 , 02:33   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #11

Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3 now has knife run and is error-free. Commands are non-existent in that plugin. Only CVAR's. It's always been that way. The function that allowed the terrorists to move the hostages was replaced with better code and another added for the ability to run fast when holding the knife.

All the Cvars do is take away the 1.3 effects and might as well not run the plugin if they are all off but they are there to pick and choose.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 07-02-2020 at 10:49.
KleinMarquez
Old 10-04-2019 , 05:13   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
Bringin Back Counter-Strike 1.3 now has knife run and is error-free. Commands are non-existent in that plugin. Only CVAR's. It's always been that way. The function that allowed the terrorists to move the hostages was replaced with better code and another added for the ability to run fast when holding the knife.

All the Cvars do is take away the 1.3 effects and might as well not run the plugin if they are all off but they are there to pick and choose.

Im talking about the plugin.
But there is a different plugin with the same filename, but with cvars and more features than the different one. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1298986
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2019 , 14:10   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #13

The hostage down wav file. Do you have it?

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 07-02-2020 at 10:49.
KleinMarquez
Old 10-06-2019 , 02:38   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
There are merits to renaming plugins and putting them inside a test or sandbox directory within base plugins folder.

I remade the remake for the community with new filename so this mess and confusion never happens again hopefully. Thanks for testing sir. Sorry about the panick. That's all my fault. I second guessed myself and did not customize name when taking over project. Although the newer cs13 should have been the one to be renamed, I unfortunately found that my maintained version of the plugin was paused when not on a hostage map. That's why you were disappointed maybe also. It wouldn't do anything on the other maps when I fixed all the run-times I did not play map after map as I had it sand-boxed myself to 1 or 2 maps. This needs to run all the time!! Updated.

Now please test and let me know what else it needs. It is nice being accurate and not exclusively when in mid air with pistols only!! iaimgood is one I haven't tested yet but have read good things for better aim. It just didn't appeal to me because I was looking for accuracy and some nostalgia like knife run and T hostage move. I already have the 1999 colt with a scope on autosniper and have had for decade and a half. 1 week shy of losing it permanently when planethalflife died. Forgot I made it like approvers forgot there already is a cs13.sma out on this forum.

This iteration will do about all you ask now without jacking around with the cvars in server.cfg. All enabled by default.

Code:
amxx cvars testing/cs

Managed cvars:
       NAME                     VALUE                    PLUGIN             HOOKED   MIN      MAX     
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 [  1] hostage_push             1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  2] hostage_use              1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  3] c4_walk                  1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  4] no_punch                 1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  5] sbhopper_version         1.1                      testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  6] bh_enabled               1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  7] bh_autojump              1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -        
 [  8] bh_showusage             1                        testing/cs_beta.a  no       -        -
The hostage down wav file. Do you have it?
Nope because i can't find it. Looks like its somewhere but i tried to open the pak0 file but there was no hostage down wav in there. Checked in all cstrike beta folders.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2019 , 07:36   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #15

Original hostage down sound.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cs-radio-hostage-down.zip (25.3 KB, 36 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (hostage-down-sound.sma - 105 views - 607 Bytes)

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 07-02-2020 at 10:50. Reason: Updated. Bug fix.
KleinMarquez
Old 10-06-2019 , 08:32   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Hostage Down!
hah! gotcha. I found the original one! Located at radio folder.

Your hostage plugin isn't working also
Attached Files
File Type: zip hosdown.zip (23.1 KB, 36 views)
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-06-2019 , 08:52   Re: Beta Mechanics
Reply With Quote #17

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=128525 approved plugin that uses the current radio sound.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 07-02-2020 at 10:47.