Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-07-2013 , 18:37   Re: Possible bug
Reply With Quote #3641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
I think I have discovered a bug. Here is the UMC log from the time frame, the possible error is highlighted.

Code:
L 05/07/2013 - 17:37:43: [umc-core.smx] Setting nextmap to: aim_deagle7k
L 05/07/2013 - 17:37:43: [umc-endvote.smx] End of map vote disabled.
L 05/07/2013 - 17:37:43: [umc-core.smx] umc-votecommand.smx: Map will change to 'aim_deagle7k' at the end of the round.
L 05/07/2013 - 17:37:43: [umc-core.smx] MAPVOTE: Players voted for map 'aim_deagle7k' from group 'Other Maps'
L 05/07/2013 - 17:37:43: [umc-core.smx] Vote has concluded.
...and my end of map vote is not disabled...
That message means that it has been disabled for the remainder of the map: End of Map Voting will only occur if UMC has not already set the map in some other way.
Old 05-08-2013 , 04:05   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3642

@Stell Sorry for bothering you but can you answer my previous question in this page? Also will the sound error be fixed or does it take time?

Thanks for all your work.
Old 05-08-2013 , 07:10   Re: Possible bug
Reply With Quote #3643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steell View Post
That message means that it has been disabled for the remainder of the map: End of Map Voting will only occur if UMC has not already set the map in some other way.
After reviewing my UMC logs, I understand that you are saying this is a standard message and that UMC has disabled any further voting, which is normal.

My bad on the misdiagnosis. The actual symptom is the map never changes. In fact I can't even change it from the sm_admin menu in-game. I have to do a changelevel from the server console, otherwise the server just sits there at the end of the map.

I've heard some others out there having problems with nextmap recently - this may not have anything at all to do with UMC.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-08-2013 , 11:19   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3644

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_myll View Post
@Stell Sorry for bothering you but can you answer my previous question in this page? Also will the sound error be fixed or does it take time?

Thanks for all your work.

I must've missed it.

I'm assuming you're using Native Votes. Native Votes does not include a No Vote option as far as I know. If you were using the standard SM vote system, then this would definitely be possible.
Old 05-08-2013 , 13:39   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3645

Has UMC a vote progress notification? example: how long they can still vote and what votes have the most?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-08-2013 , 13:40   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Rofl View Post
Has UMC a vote progress notification? example: how long they can still vote and what votes have the most?
SourceMod has that for all votes. The cvars that control it are in cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-08-2013 at 13:41.
The_dr
Old 05-09-2013 , 17:24   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3647

How do you get UMC to keep maps in the vote list after they have been played. I have a Server with only 5 maps on it and every time there is only one map because in the vote because the maps keep getting taken out since they where recently played. here is my umc_mapcycle.txt
Quote:
"umc_rotation"
{
"SpyCrab_searun"
{
"default_allow_every" "0"
"crab_searun" {}

}
"SpyCrab_devcrab"
{
"crab_devcrabe" {}

}
"SpyCrab_2fort"
{
"crab_2fort_b1" {}

}
"SpyCrab_forest"
{
"crab_forest" {}

}
"SpyCrab_bridge"
{
"crab_bridge_b3" {}

}
}
it's properly indented for me it just didn't past properly.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2013 , 17:42   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3648

We ever get a fix for tiered voting with player limits, where a player leaves during the vote, which causes umc to fail and set the next map as the tier name?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2013 , 17:50   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3649

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_dr View Post
How do you get UMC to keep maps in the vote list after they have been played. I have a Server with only 5 maps on it and every time there is only one map because in the vote because the maps keep getting taken out since they where recently played. here is my umc_mapcycle.txt

it's properly indented for me it just didn't past properly.
Try getting rid of all of the: "default_allow_every" "0"

Code:
"umc_rotation"
{
"SpyCrab_searun"
{"crab_searun"{}}
"SpyCrab_devcrab"
{"crab_devcrabe" {}}
"SpyCrab_2fort"
{"crab_2fort_b1" {}}
"SpyCrab_forest"
{"crab_forest" {}}
"SpyCrab_bridge"
{"crab_bridge_b3" {}}
}
See if that works for you. See this: https://code.google.com/p/sourcemod-...ulePostExclude

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-09-2013 , 18:18   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3650

Quote:
Originally Posted by friagram View Post
We ever get a fix for tiered voting with player limits, where a player leaves during the vote, which causes umc to fail and set the next map as the tier name?
Not yet, it's a pretty substantial change.

Speaking of outstanding issues, I finally graduated this past week. Once I settle into my full time job, I can start dedicating time to focus on UMC again.