Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Display all entities on map

Post New Thread Reply   

KrazyKat
Old 04-12-2022 , 05:40   Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #1

Can anyone create a plugin to display all entities (triggers, func, etc) on a map using a command that only shows the entities to that player (in different colors)?
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2022 , 11:30   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #2

Here's one of the sort. Have to be admin to see more than a few items. Works off aiming or looking not console command and has color change.

Code:
#include amxmodx #include amxmisc #include fakemeta #define get_user_model(%1,%2,%3) engfunc( EngFunc_InfoKeyValue, engfunc( EngFunc_GetInfoKeyBuffer, %1 ), "model", %2, %3 ) static sModel[MAX_PLAYERS]; public plugin_init()     register_plugin("All HP","1.0","SPiNX"); public client_putinserver(id)     set_task(0.1,"fw_PlayerPostThink",id,.flags="b") public client_disconnected(id)     remove_task(id) public fw_PlayerPostThink(id) {     if(is_user_connected(id))     {         static ent,bh         static classname[MAX_NAME_LENGTH],color[3]         get_user_aiming(id,ent,bh)         if(!ent)             return         new health = pev(ent,pev_health)         new health_max = pev(ent,pev_max_health)         is_user_connected(ent) ?             get_user_name(ent,classname,charsmax(classname)) :             pev(ent,pev_classname,classname,charsmax(classname))         new armor = pev(ent,pev_armorvalue)         if(health)         {             new reclass[MAX_NAME_LENGTH]             if(is_user_bot(ent))                 reclass = "^n^n(bot)"             if(is_user_alive(ent) && !is_user_bot(ent))                 reclass = "^n^n(human)"               get_user_model(ent, sModel, charsmax( sModel ) );             if(!equal(sModel,""))                 formatex(classname,charsmax(classname), "%s%s%s" ,classname,reclass,sModel)             else             {                 pev(ent,pev_message,sModel,charsmax(sModel))                 //new other = pev(ent,pev_waterlevel) //last number could be 4 digit, 3 is submerged,2 partial,1 surface, 0 not in water                 //formatex(classname,charsmax(classname), "%s^n^n%s^nmax hp %i" ,classname, sModel, other)             }               switch(health)             {                 case 1..10:   color = {255,0,0}    //red                 case 11..25:  color = {255,255,0}  //yellow                 case 26..50:  color = {255,165,0}  //orange                 case 51..100: color = {0,255,0}    //green                 case 101..1000:color = {120,0,128} //purple                 default: return             }             set_hudmessage(color[0], color[1], color[2], -1.0, 0.60, 1, 1.0, 0.4, 0.01, 0.01, -1)             if(health_max)             {                            armor ? show_hudmessage(id,"%s^n^nhealth %i/%i^n^narmor %i",classname, health, health_max, armor)                 :                 show_hudmessage(id,"%s^n^nhealth %i/%i",classname, health, health_max)             }             else             {                 armor ? show_hudmessage(id,"%s^n^nhealth %i^n^narmor %i",classname, health, armor)                 :                 show_hudmessage(id,"%s^n^nhealth %i",classname, health)             }         }         else         {             color = {120,0,128}             set_hudmessage(color[0], color[1], color[2], -1.0, 0.60, 1, 1.0, 0.4, 0.01, 0.01, -1)             if(is_user_admin(id))                 show_hudmessage(id,"%s",classname)         }     } }
Old 04-13-2022 , 01:57   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you DJEarthquake, but aside from a few compilation errors that I was able to fix, this seems to show colored HUDs with HP/Armor of the player aimed at, and not show entities across the map.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 04-13-2022 , 09:36   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #4

If ent does not have HP it shows it without HP, all ents. What you are seeing is typical of non-admin or Counter-strike maps where there is nothing compared to HL in terms of ent variety.

Entity info might be better for your needs.
..::[Entity Info]::.. (SPiNZZaHuT)

There are approved ent programs as well.

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 04-13-2022 at 09:47.
KrazyKat
Old 04-14-2022 , 23:33   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
If ent does not have HP it shows it without HP, all ents. What you are seeing is typical of non-admin or Counter-strike maps where there is nothing compared to HL in terms of ent variety.

Entity info might be better for your needs.
..::[Entity Info]::.. (SPiNZZaHuT)

There are approved ent programs as well.
I wanted something like this: Entity Lab, but it should show all entities instead of one with a laser.

I wanted to see the entities colored or atleast their borders colored. The closest I could find was from a kz server but it's lan only: Entity Highlighter
KrazyKat
Old 04-17-2022 , 03:53   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #6

Any help?
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 04-17-2022 , 06:18   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #7

There are maps with thousands of entities. What is the purpose of displaying all of them at once please?
Old 04-17-2022 , 19:37   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #8

Lucky for you, i already made such thing while i was wondering how people make stuff in some maps, there you go ill be happy to share it with you, the plugin will basically display some entities in player's potential view sight.

Say /checkents to activate the feature.

Spoiler
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
KrazyKat
Old 04-21-2022 , 06:34   Re: Display all entities on map
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
Lucky for you, i already made such thing while i was wondering how people make stuff in some maps, there you go ill be happy to share it with you, the plugin will basically display some entities in player's potential view sight.

Say /checkents to activate the feature.

Spoiler
Thank you so much Natsheh, you're amazing! I love your jailbreak plugin too, great job making it, love you <3