This (powerful?) tool can be used to get all entity data
Entity like: players, doors, trigers, weapons, sprites(like sparks, water, light effects, bones, rain) and more
Command (open menu):Stand for "Engine (based) Entity Lab"
When class isn't 'player' (you can still get data from that command
- radio1 - next ent in class
- radio2 - laser mode
- radio3 - [lock]/[unlock] entity search
You can Get ent by:
- Aim at it (don't work with all ent!)
- Touch (wont work with SOLID_NOT)
- New ones (for short life spawn like granade)
- Or look through all entitys on the map (sorted by class).
You can ignore ent or ent_class if you dont want (sparks after nade explosion).
Ent position on radar and (if wanted) laser pointed.
You can look data by type (integer, float, string...1-5 in menu). Or only the changing ones (9. Change Detect).
- Any ideas yet
- My english isn't that good
- This is my first plugin here. Hope you like it
- Only for people with entity experience