Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[replaced by seDirector] SRCDS Admin

Post New Thread Reply   

TyanColte
Old 08-18-2012 , 14:22   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #161

Not only to request my own feature but to refer you to a post by ddog a couple of pages ago. I run a tf2 server and play on the same computer i run my server from. My computer can handle it just fine. I have been looking forward to using this tool for some time, but haven't been able to due to it's inability to set a null value to the ip address (which is how i'm able to play and serve on the same computer) if you could add a check box or something under the IP option which say "check here to be able to play locally" and it sets the IP address to nothing and greys out the IP box allowing it to be saved, that would be a huge step in the right direction to allow me to use this wonderful software that you have come up with.
Old 08-18-2012 , 16:08   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyanColte View Post
Not only to request my own feature but to refer you to a post by ddog a couple of pages ago. I run a tf2 server and play on the same computer i run my server from. My computer can handle it just fine. I have been looking forward to using this tool for some time, but haven't been able to due to it's inability to set a null value to the ip address (which is how i'm able to play and serve on the same computer) if you could add a check box or something under the IP option which say "check here to be able to play locally" and it sets the IP address to nothing and greys out the IP box allowing it to be saved, that would be a huge step in the right direction to allow me to use this wonderful software that you have come up with.
Just set IP to 127.0.0.1?
Send a message via MSN to CaptainMack
TyanColte
Old 08-18-2012 , 16:08   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMack View Post
Just set IP to 127.0.0.1?

Tried that, doesn't work.
Old 08-22-2012 , 04:27   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #164

Doesn't work with steamCMD. Also, would love to see an update to this
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-27-2012 , 21:26   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #165

Anything the community can contribute to help with the updated release?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-28-2012 , 01:22   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #166

This is becoming less sexy per day due to the lack of an update. :C
tamadrums92
Old 09-04-2012 , 09:39   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #167

As it seems the application won't restart servers anymore, jsut errors. please update
Reav3R
Old 09-05-2012 , 04:56   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groger View Post
Doesn't work with steamCMD. Also, would love to see an update to this
I couldn't make it work with CS:GO, does it support CS:GO?
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-15-2012 , 02:00   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #169

Ergh, delays, I know, I know. Very busy at work, I haven't forgot about SRCDS Admin!

I've got a brand new server for development and testing. Will let you guys know when I get to the next point.

Thanks!

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 10-16-2012 , 06:16   Re: [v2.3.1.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #170

does this still have the jet runtime error?