Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Check if this is the first connection the player on the server

Post New Thread Reply   

Shadax
Old 02-04-2016 , 18:12   [CS:GO] Check if this is the first connection the player on the server
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone. I need a little help, so I need the code that checks whether a player is the first time on the server and if this is true then execute the command (sm_ctban 60 player_name)
KissLick
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2016 , 18:20   Re: [CS:GO] Check if this is the first connection the player on the server
Reply With Quote #2

Of course you can create your own SQL database and store there steam IDs. Everytime somebody connects check if his steam ID exist in that db and if not - bingo.

But I guess you can use hlstatx if you run it on your server or something else that makes player statistics.

> No help through PM, make a topic.

Last edited by KissLick; 02-04-2016 at 18:20.
GinNNy
Old 02-04-2016 , 18:34   Re: [CS:GO] Check if this is the first connection the player on the server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissLick View Post
Of course you can create your own SQL database and store there steam IDs. Everytime somebody connects check if his steam ID exist in that db and if not - bingo.

But I guess you can use hlstatx if you run it on your server or something else that makes player statistics.
I think he is not asking how to do it as he doesnt code "i guess" he is asking someone to do it for him and execute another plugin's registered command.
KissLick
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2016 , 18:50   Re: [CS:GO] Check if this is the first connection the player on the server
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinNNy View Post
I think he is not asking how to do it as he doesnt code "i guess" he is asking someone to do it for him and execute another plugin's registered command.
If that's the case, then you are in wrong section buddy. Report your topic and politely ask moderators to move it to plugin request section.

> No help through PM, make a topic.
Shadax
Old 02-04-2016 , 19:09   Re: [CS:GO] Check if this is the first connection the player on the server
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinNNy View Post
I simply could not find in the documentation anything that responded to my problem and as it is an event OnClientConnect, I thought it would be an event, for example, OnFirstClientConnected. I did not want to get all the code, only directing to solve the problem

PS. I added a description, what do I need this code, because I wanted to get a short answer without unnecessary questions and I got it. Thanks!