Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Spectre143
Old 05-17-2012 , 14:08   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by corruptPaladin View Post
When I found this out I actually went the server it was found in. Some russain server. And it did use my hammer.
The Screenshot I took just yesterday/last night
http://steamcommunity.com/id/corrupt...42102373124855

And the screenshot my friend took when he showed it to me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cooler7...30229247598135

Looks like my hammer to me
Though I did notice in first-person the scout is just holding the bat. The hammer is only visible to everyone else, or when you're in third-person
Well first of all, I'm sorry for what happened
The link I have given was to merely give an example about how the hammer looks like, I wasn't even sure if someone would actually try to model this unpopular freak without asking first your permission about the hammer.

By the way I did not make the hammer wielding boss model, but I can get it removed if you want.

Last edited by Spectre143; 05-17-2012 at 14:08.
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2012 , 14:29   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

i guess i dont really under stand alot of things when it comes down to it. first of all i did tell him i was sorry to for using it second of all i did take a look on the page i got it from.

This is the FIRST ever model/reskin I have ever done. And while it's not perfect, I'm still damn proud of it.
This is the Warhammer of Zillyhoo, as seen in Hometuck. Uses the exact same colors as the comic used as seen here > http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005579
Was first made by Hussie as a joke in Problem Sleuth, but he scraped it and used it as a weapon for John in his later(current) comic, Homestuck.
Now, I know some people hate Homestuck, and I can understand why. I hate some fans too. Them and all there screwed up shipping and crap. So if you dislike Homestuck or MSPaintadventures as a whole. Please go away.
Uploading this here as a part of a project, SburbFortess > http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...estuck-TF2-Mod
EDIT: I already know the seem does not line up correctly on the handle. There's also a few texture glitches on the head of the hammer as well. I plan to fix all these when I remake the model. Cause thats the main problem to the texture errors
Edit Edit: New version is about 50% complete now.

now someone point out to me where it says some one needs to ask him if they can use it>? i guess i dont under stand why they would even put it out there up for grab for players to use if they didnt want them to no>?

might just be me but i dont see what i did was wrong in anyway infact most really love the way i did that boss up with it on there. i have not heard one bad word on it yet so bottom line is????????? i guess i dont see the big picture here someone tell me will they so i can sleep tonight.
Sindex
Old 05-17-2012 , 14:42   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Alright I sort of fixed the problem with my heavy boss. It seems the soldier does not ignore the plain negative damage penalty attribute but it does ignore everything else. So these attributes don’t work on the soldier class currently:

138 - dmg penalty vs players - percentage - Homewrecker, Atomizer, Maul
218 - mark for death - additive - Fan O'War
32 - slow enemy on hit - additive – Natascha
208 - Set DamageType Ignite - additive - Sharpened Volcano Shard

Thus far I have only tested the shotgun and the mini gun for the heavy. As of now I am probably going to run a few more tests. However it’s kind of obnoxious that I can’t get the attributes to work on one class out of the other nine. Even though the effects would be kind of trivial against the soldier, it would be nice to see them function correctly.

Last edited by Sindex; 05-17-2012 at 14:45.
Darthmule
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-17-2012 , 14:46   Darthmule's Freaks - "darthmule is a fucking weaboo"-electric boogaloo part 2

Obviously I haven't been updating my freaks, Valve broke Freak Fortress 2 and you guys know it. Stop trying because it will only get worse with each 'update' you will release.

If there is any freak of mine who needs a fix because Valve 'cares' about modders then hit me a message and I will see what I can do.

FOR MINOR/OTHER RELEASES CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM OF MY POST!

Cave requires the "Projectile Particles"-Plugin!
Last Updated: 15 June, 2012 (1.04)

Last Updated: 23 June, 2012 (1.08_F)

Sakuya requires the "FF2 War3 Ability"-Pack!
Last Updated: 23 June, 2012 (1.01)

Last Updated: 24 June, 2012 (1.01_hotfix)

Attached Files
File Type: zip FreakFortress2logo.zip (117.8 KB, 45 views)
File Type: txt freak_fortress_2.phrases.txt (9.6 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by Darthmule; 08-21-2012 at 01:23.
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2012 , 16:10   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

OK i am done with him enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: 7z materials.7z (3.30 MB, 231 views)
File Type: 7z models.7z (638.2 KB, 227 views)
File Type: 7z sound.7z (1.08 MB, 219 views)
File Type: cfg bionic_commando.cfg (6.9 KB, 231 views)

Last edited by RavensBro; 05-17-2012 at 16:27.
serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 05-17-2012 , 17:27   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Love the bionic engie, only gripe I had was a few of the .vtf files were over 20 megs, bzipped down to 3 megs each.
Old 05-17-2012 , 17:42   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post
i guess i dont really under stand alot of things when it comes down to it. first of all i did tell him i was sorry to for using it second of all i did take a look on the page i got it from.

This is the FIRST ever model/reskin I have ever done. And while it's not perfect, I'm still damn proud of it.
This is the Warhammer of Zillyhoo, as seen in Hometuck. Uses the exact same colors as the comic used as seen here > http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005579
Was first made by Hussie as a joke in Problem Sleuth, but he scraped it and used it as a weapon for John in his later(current) comic, Homestuck.
Now, I know some people hate Homestuck, and I can understand why. I hate some fans too. Them and all there screwed up shipping and crap. So if you dislike Homestuck or MSPaintadventures as a whole. Please go away.
Uploading this here as a part of a project, SburbFortess > http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...estuck-TF2-Mod
EDIT: I already know the seem does not line up correctly on the handle. There's also a few texture glitches on the head of the hammer as well. I plan to fix all these when I remake the model. Cause thats the main problem to the texture errors
Edit Edit: New version is about 50% complete now.

now someone point out to me where it says some one needs to ask him if they can use it>? i guess i dont under stand why they would even put it out there up for grab for players to use if they didnt want them to no>?

might just be me but i dont see what i did was wrong in anyway infact most really love the way i did that boss up with it on there. i have not heard one bad word on it yet so bottom line is????????? i guess i dont see the big picture here someone tell me will they so i can sleep tonight.
hey dude it seems you modeled your boss after a scout, which you didnt make yourself....
Old 05-17-2012 , 18:05   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

corruptPaladin

I see no difficulty, your model was made available to the Public, the man of her modified, what's the problem? or maybe I did not chegoto are understood?

Last edited by war100ck; 05-17-2012 at 18:09.
war100ck
Old 05-17-2012 , 18:14   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post

OK i am done with him enjoy
Needless to say, thank you for your work!!
Old 05-17-2012 , 18:30   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteeneleven View Post
hey dude it seems you modeled your boss after a scout, which you didnt make yourself....

and your point is? i have never said i have made any of the bosses from scratch i did put them together made a few changes on them or have to do some paint on them and what not and a few i did have to use blender and some kind of a paint shop. i mean lets say the boss your talking about the scout i got the body from one place the head another the hat from another place and so on so you see i'm saying this out load not keeping anything to myself but even tho you feel i am some kind of a goon well maybe in your eyes i could use alot worse words lol. in the long run i enjoy making these bosses for the guys i say it really makes the mod more fun i feel no one or me ever ever meant to get anyone like you mad in anyway so with that said just move on and get over it. and if you don't want the public to use your stuff you make then don't put them up at places where anyone can grab them from! enough said
Closed Thread