Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 12-27-2010 , 13:57   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #11

@RTG:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTG View Post
4. choose extend
5. try to nominate map or RTV, no functionality
6. I got upset and changed map manually
I assume you mean "4. choose 'stay here'" as "extend" isn't an option during an early vote. Am I correct? What is the IP to your server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTG View Post
if the new version comes out, will you post a reply here and into the head topic? (sry if it is said somewhere)
I did say that I'd release new versions both on the project site and here.

What I didn't say before is that my plan is to release new versions on the project site first, and then usually a day later, release them here, assuming no major issues have cropped up in the meantime.

I will post a message here when I release the new version at the project site with a note that it'll be released here shortly thereafter.

@ConnorMcLeod:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
What about using another system than amxx tasks ?

Most of time, when the voice announce that a vote is comming, the server lags and it's really annoying for players (same occurs with default amxx plugins when remaining time is announced), dunno if it's due to task execution or spk thing.

Actually trying gal_sounds_mute 0, but would like to keep announcements.
When I ran a server, I don't recall there being much lag, and since I've been working on the plugin, I haven't experienced the lag either. Therefore, I'm going to ask you to do a couple things to see where the problem lies. Yay for you. Do what you said, set gal_sounds_mute to 15 (get rid of all sounds) for the sake of testing. Wait for the vote, was there lag?

I doubt the cause is from the tasks. I more inclined to believe it's because of the VOX. Let's find out!