Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

History of Zombie Escape plugins (in chronological order)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JorisCeoen
Old 11-30-2019 , 14:48   History of Zombie Escape plugins (in chronological order)
Reply With Quote #1

As the title describes, I'm looking for some people who might give me more in-depth information on the history of Zombie Escape, as in its development and who started with this idea to create such a mod. I started around 2009-2010 on CS:S, but wasn't there from the very beginning.

For instance, I don't know if the mod or idea originated on 1.6, or CS:S (and then went back to 1.6 or something), and I would really like to know a somewhat chronological order of its development, who the original people were that started the plugins for servers, and perhaps if possible even when some of the bigger changes were made/coded that evolved Zombie Escape into what it is today

If you're interested in why I need this information, then I can say it's because I want to start a new series for Zombie Escape videos on YouTube that are more than just the gameplay. Since I've been playing for over 8 years and can reach a lot of people, I think these types of videos can forever document the evolution and general information of this amazing mod. Source of my channel: GamingReviews

Any information is highly appreciated! Some small history can be found on PlagueFest, but I'm sure that doesn't cover all of it (and most likely not the very origins of the mod or idea).