This latest build (Z:R 3.1 v5) contains fixes for knockback which you will need to adjust your zombie class knockback settings (playerclasses.txt) and/or weapon knockback settings (weapons.txt) to work out the best knockback for your server.
I've included the changed source files if anyone wants to recompile with any of their own changes.
1. Starting a new server from scratch:
If you use your old playerclasses.txt file, Z:R will not validate any of your classes that are missing the new immunity fields and will crash!
- Make sure you are using a recommended SourceMod build: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Required...28SourceMod%29 (if you want to use snapshots, use stable branch builds only.
- Install the main Z:R 3.1 files from here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=205567
- Install the CS:GO Movement Fixer plugin from here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=255298
- There are two zip files, one just contains sounds in the correct path, so drop that into the .../csgo/ directory on your gameserver/FastDL server.
- The second folder contains the new zombie reloaded plugin, translations file and necessary configs to get everything to work, plus the source code. Drop this into your .../csgo/addons/sourcemod/ folder, overwriting any files from the main Z:R 3.1 installation.
- IMPORTANT: Upload some CS:GO compatible models from this thread (or wherever, as long as they're CS:GO compatible) and update your models.txt, playerclasses.txt and downloads.txt with these new files. This is an essential skill for Z:R server administration so you should learn how to do it, it's quite easy if you look at the existing config files.
- After uploading all the necessary files to your server and download server, change the configuration files to your liking and reboot your server or change maps.
If you use old models supplied with the CS:S version of this plugin (i.e. the original ones), your server will crash!
2. Add these new cvars to your zombiereloaded.cfg:
Under the "Ammo Reserve Settings" section:
ammo_357sig_small_max 800 //New USP
ammo_556mm_small_max 800 //New M4
ammo_357sig_min_max 800 //New CZ75a
ammo_357sig_p250_max 800 //New P250/P2000 ammo changes
Under the "Damage (core)" section:
//Block fire damage inflicted on self or teammates
// Default: "1"
//CS: GO only: Applies an upwards boost if necessary as a workaround for low knock
zr_classes_csgo_knockback_boost "[0 or 1]"
I would recommend setting the above knockback boost cvar to 0 after this update (07/29/2014) as it is no longer necessary and will be removed in a future update.
- UPDATE 07/29/2014 added collaborative Knockback fixes, use CSGO Fixes [ZR3.1]v4.zip!
- UPDATE 01/19/2013 Added Z:R 3.1 changes, use CSGO Fixes [ZR3.1 v2].zip!
- Removed "Can't create weapon weapon_usp in GiveNamedItem!" console spam
- Fixed rounds not ending correctly when the map timer finished
- Fixed sound paths for ambient and zombie sounds
- Added new CS:GO weapons to zmarket and removed CS:S weapons
- Changed zmarket to include new slots for 3 types of grenades (Normal grenades, fire grenades and decoys) This allows purchasing of more than one type of grenade and the ability to autorebuy a HE nade, fire nade (molotov or incendiary) and a decoy.
- Added damage block for fire. Humans take fire damage only from the map, and not from other humans (regardless of team), zombies take fire damage from all sources.
- Merged Z:R sounds with https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=237045 for proper audio compatibility (won't need to use music folder anymore, default sound paths are fine)
- Tweaked zmarket/weapons settings to make Z:R compatible with store/knife plugins (zombies aren't stuck with a taser for example and knife giving isn't blocked)
- And more ;)