Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

chaves
Old 04-17-2016 , 15:08   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkumTomteN View Post
Why are you using 1.8.3?

No reason, just use the latest version, is not it good?
SkumTomteN
Veteran Member
Old 04-18-2016 , 15:34   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaves View Post
No reason, just use the latest version, is not it good?
No its not, you should use 1.8.2 until 1.8.3 is offically released.

1.8.3 is in development stage.
waynesmith15
Old 04-22-2016 , 04:58   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #163

Hi,

A few problems I have had in the last few weeks of running this is below.

1. The Map Vote Functions fail to run when the Player Kill count mp_fraglimit is reached.
- My suggestion to fix this would be to have the Vote start at the start a few mins after the start of a new map. Or for the Mod to read mp_fraglimit and when it gets within say a set number of kills auto start the voting system.

2. When extending the map time it fails to do another vote. When the time limit expires it will then changes to the default next map. May have a bad setting here.

3. I would like to be able to disable the "Time Limit Expired" and just end the map when the timer is up. ( Really not an important thing and can cope with it TBH ) May be again I have a setting wrong for this.

Thanks for your time with this.

Way.
vase070
Old 04-22-2016 , 09:05   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmith15 View Post

3. I would like to be able to disable the "Time Limit Expired" and just end the map when the timer is up. ( Really not an important thing and can cope with it TBH ) May be again I have a setting wrong for this.

Way.
you prob have this cvar set to either 1 or 2 just se it to 0 and maps ends when timelimit reaches 0

Code:
// Indicates when a map should end when time runs out.
// 0 - end immediately when time runs out
// 1 - when time runs out, end at the current round end
// 2 - when time runs out, end at the next round end
gal_endonround 2

Last edited by vase070; 04-22-2016 at 09:09.
waynesmith15
Old 04-22-2016 , 10:07   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by vase070 View Post
you prob have this cvar set to either 1 or 2 just se it to 0 and maps ends when timelimit reaches 0

Code:
// Indicates when a map should end when time runs out.
// 0 - end immediately when time runs out
// 1 - when time runs out, end at the current round end
// 2 - when time runs out, end at the next round end
gal_endonround 2
Yes its set to that.

I should prob say im using the HL1 "Valve"

Like I said its really not that bad of a setting.
vase070
Old 04-22-2016 , 11:05   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #166

i thing i noticed something

so when using

"gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile"

when vote comes and no one chooses any map the plugin will choose a completely random map that is not on the "gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile" is this supposed to be like this ? is the plugin not supposed to choose a random map from the vote itself and set it as next when no one votes or am i wrong ?

pictures :

when vote comes : http://i.imgur.com/a4U950P.jpg
when vote ended and no one choose any map : http://i.imgur.com/XbFwXl4.jpg

as you can see de_train was not on the vote

the same thing is with "gal_emptyserver_mapfile" when no one is on the server and vote prob comes plugin still chooses random map that is not on the "gal_emptyserver_mapfile"
chaves
Old 04-24-2016 , 13:58   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #167

Another error, you can name the same map 1 for 2 different players and it appears in the list of 2x "noms"
eryk172
Old 04-25-2016 , 07:54   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #168

Code:
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:26: Start of error session.
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:26: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20160425.log")
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:26: Invalid cellvector handle provided (25:0:0)
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:42: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "galileo.amxx") (native "ArrayGetString") - debug not enabled!
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:42: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2016 , 20:20   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #169

Quote:
tested version and it worked, the problem is noticed something in the limited vote function "gal_vote_minplayers" it blocks the appointment of maps even when the list itself, it ends up diminishing the options contained in it, it should just show the list "gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile" so when "gal_vote_minplayers" would only nominate maps allowed list
I think the development version has this already fixed, but I will recheck and fix it, if it is not working properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmith15 View Post
Hi,

A few problems I have had in the last few weeks of running this is below.

1. The Map Vote Functions fail to run when the Player Kill count mp_fraglimit is reached.
- My suggestion to fix this would be to have the Vote start at the start a few mins after the start of a new map. Or for the Mod to read mp_fraglimit and when it gets within say a set number of kills auto start the voting system.

2. When extending the map time it fails to do another vote. When the time limit expires it will then changes to the default next map. May have a bad setting here.

Way.
1) The 'mp_fraglimit' was not supported (half-life), but I will provide support to it on the next version.
2) Bad settings must not block the second voting after an map extension. I will look into the code and see what is happening.
3) You are using Half-Life and the setting "gal_endonround" is set to 1 or 2 and is it ending the map when the time runs out, instead of waiting to finish the map after the current round end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vase070 View Post
i thing i noticed something

so when using

"gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile"

when vote comes and no one chooses any map the plugin will choose a completely random map that is not on the "gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile" is this supposed to be like this ? is the plugin not supposed to choose a random map from the vote itself and set it as next when no one votes or am i wrong ?

pictures :

when vote comes : http://i.imgur.com/a4U950P.jpg
when vote ended and no one choose any map : http://i.imgur.com/XbFwXl4.jpg

as you can see de_train was not on the vote

the same thing is with "gal_emptyserver_mapfile" when no one is on the server and vote prob comes plugin still chooses random map that is not on the "gal_emptyserver_mapfile"
1) When there is anyone in the server, the voting do not comes up.
2) It just says "will choose a completely random map", when you have this setting below "amx_extendmap_allow_order" set to 1, it is actually following the map cycle. It shows "will choose a completely random map", for the setting set to 1 because I did not to write a new LANG (language) for this. But, to end this confusion, I will to add a new language constant saying that it is following the map cycle, when it is following the map cycle, instead of just saying "will choose a completely random map":
Code:
// If 0, choose a random map as next map, when anyone vote for next map.
// If 1, follow the map cycle map order, when anyone vote for next map.
amx_extendmap_allow_order 1
3) When your server is on the empty cycle mode, it does not start a map vote, and it does not follow you map cycle, despite the setting "amx_extendmap_allow_order " above. It starts following your empty cycle map file list.

Quote:
Another error, you can name the same map 1 for 2 different players and it appears in the list of 2x "noms"
So, 2 different players can nominate the map1, and it will display 2 times the map1 as nominated. Later on it will be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eryk172 View Post
Code:
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:26: Start of error session.
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:26: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20160425.log")
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:26: Invalid cellvector handle provided (25:0:0)
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:42: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "galileo.amxx") (native "ArrayGetString") - debug not enabled!
L 04/25/2016 - 04:33:42: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
"Invalid cellvector handle provided (25:0:0)" means the string vector id 25, has size 0 and It was trying to access the 0 position while the map is starting.
May be I can find it, but if you enable the debug mode, that is for sure mostly.
This is happening always?
Could you enable the debug mode?
To enable debug mode, just edit plugins.ini and find where is the "galileo.amxx" line and change it to "galileo.amxx debug ;"

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 04-27-2016 at 20:24. Reason: spelling fix
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2016 , 17:41   Re: Galileo v2.6 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 09.04.2016
Reply With Quote #170

Quote:
tested version and it worked, the problem is noticed something in the limited vote function "gal_vote_minplayers" it blocks the appointment of maps even when the list itself, it ends up diminishing the options contained in it, it should just show the list "gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile" so when "gal_vote_minplayers" would only nominate maps allowed list
Quote:
in the limited vote function "gal_vote_minplayers" it blocks the appointment of maps even when the list itself,
I do not understand this.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective