Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Solved [L4D2] Coder request [Will pay real $] <3

Post New Thread Reply   

SEGA EMPRESS ERIS
Old 10-25-2020 , 09:48   [L4D2] Coder request [Will pay real $] <3
Reply With Quote #1

Looking for a coder to do the following, will pay real cash for their services, to their paypal: (name your price, we can negotiate). It's for a L4D2 Campaign Mod I made It's pretty fun and well made, here is the mod page L4D2 Arcade Edition and here is a demo L4D2 Arcade Edition Mod Demo

If you can't do it, can you refer me to someone in the Sourcemod Community that is experienced at this kind of stuff who will?

This is what I need, It's 3 requests, they are fairly simple:

Here is the rundown of what I need in the code, then you or whoever gets the deal done can upload .sp and .smx of the files to the thread:

In the l4d2_autoIS, an option to toggle, on and off: adding of special infected on player join, and removing of special infected on player leave.

Example: +1 special infected if a player joins, -1 special infected if a player leaves. minimum of 4 players or less si arent removed. So say if default spawn value of si is 4, it will stop at 4 si minimum if players drop to 4 or less players.

Also, the commands to increase si spawn in amount and si spawn maximum out at once are l4d2_ais_spawn_size and l4d2_ais_limit default is 4 in this case so for this u can have it incrementally and decrementally work in conjunction with players joining and leaving the game.

Next example: In the l4d2additemsbots, an option to toggle on and off: automatically adding of a player survivor bot when someone joins, and automatically removing of a player survivor bot when someone leaves. Minimum of 4 player survivor bots in the game that don't get removed.

Last example: There is a bug in the l4d2additemsbots, basically, it updates entity counts and on map change, in the spawn room, they dont update until after u die, when in reality its suppose to be updated when you transition to the next map. So for example I have a stack of 8 med kits in the l4d2additemsbots.sp, UpdateEntCount("weapon_first_aid_kit_spawn", "8")
it works perfectly fine on map 1, the stack is there, however, on map 2, it doesn't update, until you die and restart (on map 2), then it does. Please, if you can fix this so it updates properly on map transition and the stack is there on first load, that's the fix im looking for, thank you.

Let me know if there are any problems, I really need this done by someone with experience and yes I am willing to pay preferably to this with PayPal and anything that accepts PayPal.

Thank you for your time!
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_autoIS.sp - 99 views - 36.6 KB)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2additemsbots.sp - 102 views - 3.5 KB)
File Type: smx l4d2_autoIS.smx (18.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: smx l4d2additemsbots.smx (5.8 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by SEGA EMPRESS ERIS; 01-31-2021 at 21:55.