Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Building Hacks (0.4) - Build in respawn

Post New Thread Reply   

Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 05-01-2010 , 01:46   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecrob View Post
This isn't working for me, and I'm not sure what to do. I'm sure this will be resolved once the new version of SM & MM are released, but is there anything I can do in the mean time.

SM: 1.4.0-hg2969
MM: 1.9.0-hg701

When using the extension from the main post and also the one from a couple of posts back I get the following error:

L 04/30/2010 - 23:18:17: [TELE] Sigscan for EstimateValidBuildPos failed - Disabling detour to prevent crashes
[SM] Extension teleport.ext.dll failed to load: Could not initalize EstimateValidBuildPos detour.
I think valve fixed the engineer building exploit a little while ago (again) did you update your server?
meecrob
Old 05-01-2010 , 09:47   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #42

Yes I have updated the server. I have been getting this error message since the update on the 28th.
Old 05-01-2010 , 14:03   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecrob View Post
Yes I have updated the server. I have been getting this error message since the update on the 28th.

Install the build restrictions plugin located here.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=73127

The only thing that wont work 'correctly' currently are the teleporters. You can set the limit to both of the teles to 2.
pheadxdll
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-01-2010 , 20:12   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #44

Okay guys, finally got a fix for you. Just download version 0.2.8 from the builds. Note: If you already had this extension installed, you'll need to remove teleport.dll/teleport.so (in the extensions folder) prior to installing.

Valve made some changes to the entrance and exit, combining them into one, so it couldn't tell the difference. Luckily, at the end of the netprops table, m_iObjectMode was recently added. I fixed the Makefile and the msvs project and switched to the naming convention for sourcemod extensions.

Enjoy guys!
Old 05-01-2010 , 20:22   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheadxdll View Post
Okay guys, finally got a fix for you. Just download version 0.2.8 from the builds. Note: If you already had this extension installed, you'll need to remove teleport.dll/teleport.so (in the extensions folder) prior to installing.

Valve made some changes to the entrance and exit, combining them into one, so it couldn't tell the difference. Luckily, at the end of the netprops table, m_iObjectMode was recently added. I fixed the Makefile and the msvs project and switched to the naming convention for sourcemod extensions.

Enjoy guys!
Will this allows players to build a sentry gun in spawn? I noticed today that I can actually build everything else but a sentry. I don't care about the limit on how much stuff players can build. I host a map that very frequently suffers from spawn camping and this is the only thing that prevents it.
Old 05-01-2010 , 20:27   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #46

By default, without any configuration, if you install this extension correctly, you should be able to build ANYTHING in spawn except for a teleporter exit.

To make sure you have it installed correctly, type: sm_cvar building_version and it should read 0.2.8.

Last edited by pheadxdll; 05-01-2010 at 20:30.
meecrob
Old 05-01-2010 , 20:37   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheadxdll View Post
By default, without any configuration, if you install this extension correctly, you should be able to build ANYTHING in spawn except for a teleporter exit.

To make sure you have it installed correctly, type: sm_cvar building_version and it should read 0.2.8.
Thanks. I'm not really familiar with extensions and I just uploaded this and it seems that I have guessed correctly on how to unload and load extensions. I didn't want to restart the server since there are players on it. Thanks a lot for fixing this.
Old 05-02-2010 , 01:21   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #48

Thanks for the fix!
Old 06-11-2010 , 00:18   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #49

EDIT: Nevermind, solved the problem myself. I think I created it too...

Last edited by MisterNine; 06-11-2010 at 00:57. Reason: Oops...
pheadxdll
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-11-2010 , 19:14   Re: [EXTENSION] [TF2] Building Hacks (0.2) - Build in respawn
Reply With Quote #50

Looks like it survived the engineer update. If you find any problems let me know.