Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Equipment (1.1-alpha)

Post New Thread Reply   

RaZzR
Old 09-04-2014 , 11:40   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #131

it says [store\store-logging.smx] SQL Error on GiveItem: Unknown column 'aquire_method' in 'field list' when i try to buy an item. How could i fix it?
Arrow768
Veteran Member
Old 09-04-2014 , 14:22   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZzR View Post
it says [store\store-logging.smx] SQL Error on GiveItem: Unknown column 'aquire_method' in 'field list' when i try to buy an item. How could i fix it?
Read the faq before asking questions.

Last edited by Arrow768; 09-04-2014 at 14:23.
RaZzR
Old 09-04-2014 , 15:06   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow768 View Post
Read the faq before asking questions.
works now when i changed acquire metod to aquire metod in the sql

Last edited by RaZzR; 09-04-2014 at 16:03.
Prechan
Old 09-16-2014 , 14:30   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #134

Hey,

I have successfully installed the plugin on CSGO. It works well.
However I try to install it on CSS and resources are not downloaded automatically.

The trails are downloaded automatically, but not the equipment. Where this problem could come from ?

Thanks !
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-26-2014 , 11:54   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
I added angles support for the editor at request of GRoger

Screenshot:

Hi in CSGO, the menu sm_editor works ok however the values dont do anything. I'm not sure if the comamnds work?

I click on the numbers and nothing happens
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2014 , 02:17   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #136

Edit, before u read this at all, imma first just upload the stuff to my Server. (lmao) ha-ha. usually it crashes the server when model is missing but here it didnt. i didnt have gmod to download the package but i have the package in css annyway from just a normal server that runs it. idk if it was everything but i see things that i know off!

edit again, i did the model for the 3dglasses, path from the store and the other model i used. and ran it in model viewer. it appears there. but for other players they say they can see the equipment on me! but i cant see it in thirdperson or when i die??? i know other servers where we just did this with another store and all the files didnt download properly so i helped him with it, but the model should covered the face being in pink and black squares (meanwhile u can see the model) or being an error. but for me its just completely normal css guy. but i cant see anything at all being added to hes face. is that normal when i just put sv_cheats 1 and use thirdperson there? the implemented css thirdperson mao.

wait u saying for every custom model we need to continue the attrs value and give info for each single skin? got like 50 skins here. lol

why does this have to happend with me, thought they would work on stock models? the pre made ones. nothing happends as i equip and respawn myself.
and for custom player models, what is easiest way to find the location or information for the position, i saw u used same angels and position for the custom models on OP. does that work on most models with normal css scaling? when i changed to ct skin it said it didnt support it. but when i use the skin under here it didnt say and it should worked? or?
(this is what u had on original post for ur custom models, how do i find location for my custom ones?)
"position": [0, -5.4, 20],
"angles": [0, 0, 90]

Last edited by Robin955; 12-20-2014 at 03:25.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2014 , 03:37   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #137

hm i guess the world doesn't always go ur way. pretty weird doe, should been added to OP? or did i miss it maybe..... (big probability)
btw the guy on the left is not ME, the guy on the right is me.

edit, seems to be a common issue now as i tried it on another server with another owner with a different store. he can se my equipment but i cant see my own, vice versa. any fix for this? how do i know how things looks on my custom models or if i placed them right on the custom model without being able to use thirdperson. i dont find any maps with mirrors in them. this existed in NMRIH but i guess not in css? like to reflect properly.

Last edited by Robin955; 12-20-2014 at 04:08.
Legacyy
Old 12-20-2014 , 05:14   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #138

smexy!
Old 12-20-2014 , 14:32   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #139

and changing the "forward" position on the attrs value now works?
but i dont know how to find the right placements for new hats and glasses.... please give me an easy way for this. just look at this lol (the number placements)

annyone knows the limit for how many hats i would be able to attach to a player before it crashes the server? gonna add some fun stuff =)

Last edited by Robin955; 12-23-2014 at 07:59.
qiuhaian
Old 12-30-2014 , 06:53   Re: Equipment (1.1-alpha)
Reply With Quote #140

CSGO work fine

Last edited by qiuhaian; 12-31-2014 at 05:17. Reason: add photo