Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Team Fortress 2
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    This script enables friendly fire and allows any admin to tk anyone that isnt an admin, but blocks damage if pubbie attacks admin.
    Old 12-27-2007 , 00:48   Whack-A-Pubby
    Reply With Quote #1

Whack-A-Pubby by Addict (Too lazy to reg new name on here)

A long time standby of the servers that we host. This is a wonderful idea for enraging the unfortunate suckers that join your server. Be prepared to be called a FAGGIT and be told to GIT A LIFE/GIRLFRIEND. Name your server "NAURTO's ROLEPLAY FANTASY FRAG DOJO" or "Girl_Frag_Crew (looking for admins)" and then start doing some backstabs. Wait for reaction. Also you can type "list pubbies" and "list protected" with out quotes to list who is on which side.

I am releasing this script because Valve seems to be going out of the way to sterilize the gameplay like some sort of retarded guarantee by taking away control and information from modders and server owners. It sucks that in order to mod anymore you have to open up a debugger and write memory hacks. Modding shouldn't be like that. Thanks Sourcmod/Metamod team for saving me a lot of time.

If you look at the source you may notice that I am replenishing health to 150. Why 150? Because valve took the damage ammount value out of the damage event. If you care this deeply about accurate health you probably shouldn't be running this plugin anyway. We have playtested this on our servers by trying to cheat with it and its never effective.

Yes, I miss the CS 1.x days.

Cvars
    whackapubby_enabled (Default: 1)
    whackapubby_endtk (Default: 1 - Between rounds TK for all)
    whackapubby_blockselfdamage(Default: 0 - Blocks self damage, fun for nade jumps but easily abused)

Version 1.0.0.0 - Initial Release
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (whackapubby.sp - 2949 views - 6.6 KB)

Last edited by Duo; 12-27-2007 at 04:17.