Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)

Post New Thread Reply   

kyle939
Old 04-08-2014 , 16:54   Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I currently have a server I host for L4D2 with these plugins in and working fine:

Selfhelp
Noxious Smoker
Charger Power
Explosive Cars
Points System
Weapon Unlock
Super Tanks
8 Player Mod

The problems: If I start playing the game and I run on ahead from the group and rush to the spawn room. I noticed there are no zombies after a certain distance and I am able to run the entire distance alone without a problem. If my team follows then zombies spawn like normal.
Is there a way to keep zombies on and going all the time to stop runners etc?

Explosive cars do not alert a horde when they explode.

The request: I am looking for smart special infected... So if I am helping a team mate off the ground, the special infected will go for me not them.
Somethere where I can make the special infected more fun, like smoker smoke hurts you when trying to run through, increasing the range on the spiiter, boomer, making the jockey faster, making 2 spawn and not just 1 etc..

I want to make the game more enjoyable and that little bit harder experience because 8 players walk all over the game I noticed and it is expert

Things like that.

Is there a site I can add all the files to and keep the server running 24/7 without having to load it from my PC? I do not want to have a PC running 24/7 in my house because it will suck the electric and Internet speed right away. I would like to drag my server(s) to an online storage or server hosted PC or something where it can run 24/7. If anyone knows good free/ cheap ones please post them my way

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this message and reply
Mortiegama
Old 04-10-2014 , 08:40   Re: Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)
Reply With Quote #2

Most of what you're looking for can be done with current plugins or cvars:

1. I'm not sure about this one, they do make anti-runner plugins, Readyup is good for max distance saferoom locking etc.
  2. Explosive cars could probably be edited to summon a horde, it's not a hard thing to add to the plugin. I'd request in that plugin, edit it yourself, or find someone that would do it for you if you're willing to pay them. (Or hope for good grace).
  3. There are some plugins that do this to an extent:https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...20804?t=220804
  4. Smoker Cloud Damage: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=866613
  5. Spitter Range: sm_cvar z_spitter_range 850 //default 850
  6. Boomer Range:
    1. sm_cvar z_vomit_range 300 //default 300
    2. sm_cvar z_vomit_maxdamagedist 350 //default 350
    3. sm_cvar z_vomit_target_range 300
    4. sm_cvar z_exploding_inner_radius 130 // Default 130
    5. sm_cvar z_exploding_outer_radius 200 // Default 200
  7. Jockey Speed, I added that to my plugin here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=234267
  8. Spawning extra infected:
    1. sm_cvar z_versus_boomer_limit 1
    2. sm_cvar z_versus_charger_limit 1
    3. sm_cvar z_versus_hunter_limit 1
    4. sm_cvar z_versus_jockey_limit 1
    5. sm_cvar z_versus_smoker_limit 1
    6. sm_cvar z_versus_spitter_limit 1

Last edited by Mortiegama; 04-10-2014 at 10:55.
kyle939
Old 04-10-2014 , 13:40   Re: Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)
Reply With Quote #3

Okay thank you for the reply.

The exploding cars already has the horde alert implimented and I already have it set on but it does not work for me.

Number 1 I have been trying to fix because I told a friend to stay at spawn and I run ahead on each map, and I was able to run the entire distance and at... half way mark there was no zombies just myself so I am unsure if something is conflicting or wrong you know.

Last edited by kyle939; 04-10-2014 at 13:46.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2014 , 15:38   Re: Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)
Reply With Quote #4

My ready up plugin has multiple anti-runner modules - and you can disable the base ready up functionality so that only modules function by editing the config.
kyle939
Old 04-12-2014 , 12:31   Re: Looking for L4D2 Plugin (Also little help)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
My ready up plugin has multiple anti-runner modules - and you can disable the base ready up functionality so that only modules function by editing the config.
Yes I seen it and thank you for the post, but the plugin does not suite the things I want or need. So I will pass but thank you!