Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Y.A.S.C. - Yet Another Sniper Control

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:          Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
bAnTAi
Old 06-09-2004 , 12:23   Y.A.S.C. - Yet Another Sniper Control
Reply With Quote #1

I have been looking for a plugin which enabled me to limit both AWPs and Autosnipers that did exactly what i wanted without success. So i decided to write my own. The code is based on WillYumYum's Sniper Control v1.2 and some ideas from KiN | SuicideDog's Drop AWP with Team Limit and Win limit 0.4.

So what's different you might ask? Well read on.
Code:
Changes from Sniper Control v1.2
- Cleaned up and removed unecessary code
- Removed (temporarily) option to disable on certain maps
- Removed Scout block since i dont feel the Scout is abused like the Awp/Autosnipers
- Changed the limit from team basis to weapon basis i.e. you now set how many awps a team is allowed and how many autosnipers a team may have. I didn't see the point in allowing one team more weapons than the other. For me being able to have e.g. 1 awp and 2 autosnipers per team made mote sense.
- Added support for limit by number of people on the server. Default purchase of Awp/Autosnipers is blocked until 10 people och more are playing on the server.

Changes from Drop AWP with Team Limit and Win limit 0.4
- Added support for Autosnipers
- Block on Awp/Autosniper BEFORE purchase. You can no longer buy a weapon and then be forced to drop it spending money (very irritating).

Todo for version 1.1
- Add support for limit when a team is dominating too much.
- Add support for mapspecific limits
- Make the plugin use a config file so that it does not need to be recompiled when changing the variables.
- Fix any bugs turning up.
I am not trying to replace either WillYumYum's or KiN | SuicideDog's plugins, instead i feel i have another way of looking at the Awp/Autosnipers and if you like where i am going with my plugin please give me feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (yasc.sma - 3422 views - 8.9 KB)