Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

xMBx
Old 06-06-2007 , 14:25   Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full

Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full. I got 22 slots (2 hiden and reserved). Example: if server is full (20) and admin joins server then he is using 21st slot. But if someone leaves (usual player) then the server is still full because admin came into slot 20. I want that the admin stays on 21st slot (so the admins won't take player slots). And i want that if server isn't full but two reserved and hiden slots are full then the other admins can use player slots (but only if server isn't full). Where i have to make changes?

Last edited by xMBx; 06-06-2007 at 14:30.
djmd378
Old 06-08-2007 , 14:01   Re: Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full

First thing you can do is clear up your question because I can hardly understand your English. And if I can't understand what you want, I can't help you. I do have an idea of what you are saying but I don't want to be wrong and do something for you that you don't want.
Old 06-11-2007 , 05:27   Re: Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full

I want that admins use 2 reserved and hiden slots if server is full. And if some player leaves then some other player can join the server. Right now one admin uses those public slots and other players can't join.
hcxx
Old 06-12-2007 , 17:24   Re: Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full

I realy like to know that to :/
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 06-12-2007 , 21:50   Re: Admins join only hiden and reserved slots if server is full

Find a plugin that does what you want or request one. This thread doesn't belong in the Support board.