Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 12-14-2014 , 20:37   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #461

Use wget for ur crontab then
Old 12-15-2014 , 21:30   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #462

How would I do the crontab part with Windows Server 2008 r2?

Last edited by Ibanezez; 12-15-2014 at 21:32.
Sarabveer
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2014 , 22:06   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezez View Post
How would I do the crontab part with Windows Server 2008 r2?
Use Task Scheduler.
Old 12-15-2014 , 23:06   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #464

Oh sorry I just realized that I have crontab on my webserver. I appreciate the reply though!

Also, for some reason when I login to my with my sourcebans username/password on "http://YOURWEBSITE.com/donations/admin" I just get wrong username or password. I am sure it is right. I have my define('SB_DB', true); setup with the correct data. (I have a seperate database for sourcebans)

Last question, what do I put in "define('SB_ADMINS', 'Administrators');"? It has to put the name of the admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor page, but where would I get that information? (Would it be a Server group, Web Admin group, or a Server Admin group when adding groups in sourcebans?)

Last edited by Ibanezez; 12-15-2014 at 23:20.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-16-2014 , 12:06   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #465

Quote:
Oh sorry I just realized that I have crontab on my webserver. I appreciate the reply though!

Also, for some reason when I login to my with my sourcebans username/password on "http://YOURWEBSITE.com/donations/admin" I just get wrong username or password. I am sure it is right. I have my define('SB_DB', true); setup with the correct data. (I have a seperate database for sourcebans)

Last question, what do I put in "define('SB_ADMINS', 'Administrators');"? It has to put the name of the admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor page, but where would I get that information? (Would it be a Server group, Web Admin group, or a Server Admin group when adding groups in sourcebans?)
That can all be fixed by changing your config..
Code:
define('SB_ADMINS', 'Administrator'); //name of admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor panel
This means your server admin group, or webserver admin group (I don't remember which) would need to be called "Administrator" for you to have access to the page. You should be the only admin in this group or else anyone in the group will be able to login there and make changes. If your group is called something other than administrator, replace administrator in your cfg with that.
Old 12-17-2014 , 22:19   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #466

Thanks for the reply!

I tried that, but it still isn't working. Sourcebans is working fine.

I created a new web admin group with every permission, named it Administrators, and put my main Ibanezez user into that group. When I go to http://YOURSITE.com/donations/admin I login with Ibanezez and my password, but it still says invalid username/password.

Is there anything I'm missing? I didn't make the TESTDONOR group, if that matters.

Last edited by Ibanezez; 12-17-2014 at 22:41.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-19-2014 , 09:50   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaiz View Post
Code:
define('SB_ADMINS', 'Administrator'); //name of admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor panel
Quote:
Thanks for the reply!

I tried that, but it still isn't working. Sourcebans is working fine.

I created a new web admin group with every permission, named it Administrators, and put my main Ibanezez user into that group. When I go to http://YOURSITE.com/donations/admin I login with Ibanezez and my password, but it still says invalid username/password.

Is there anything I'm missing? I didn't make the TESTDONOR group, if that matters.
Assuming you didn't change the "Administrator" to "Administrators", that isn't going to work.
Old 12-19-2014 , 20:06   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #468

I changed that, but it still doesn't seem to work. Do you think you could add me on steam and tell me step-by-step how to install everything properly?

Steam: Ibanezez
Url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ibanezez
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-20-2014 , 05:10   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #469

Never mind, I figured it out. Turns out you have to use a Server Admin group, rather than the other groups. I appreciate the help though.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-20-2014 , 08:41   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #470

Quote:
Never mind, I figured it out. Turns out you have to use a Server Admin group, rather than the other groups. I appreciate the help though.
Yeah my first post said it was either the server admin or web admin and I couldn't remember which.