Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

irepz
Old 08-18-2015 , 12:46   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #151

Would you add more styles ?
Old 08-18-2015 , 16:25   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by irepz View Post
Would you add more styles ?
Eventually I might add a config/API for more styles, but at this moment - no.
If I add any style before I finish with beta release it's gonna be W-only because I find all the other ones useless - saying that as a really active bhopper
Old 08-20-2015 , 19:59   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #153

Add a force map end plugin.. I tried some plugins but they didn't work for me. Anyhow I think that feature should be integrated in your timer!
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-20-2015 , 20:59   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapparncsgo View Post
Add a force map end plugin.. I tried some plugins but they didn't work for me. Anyhow I think that feature should be integrated in your timer!
What should it do? And I don't really see it needed as a feature for my timer, but it could be a module.
Old 08-21-2015 , 16:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #155

It should force the map to end and map to change once the mp_timelimit is over.. Atm I need to change maps on my beta server manually cause when time is up it just says map will change after one more round.
m_bNightstalker
Old 08-22-2015 , 06:04   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
What should it do? And I don't really see it needed as a feature for my timer, but it could be a module.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2245847

They like to allow item drops ;)
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2015 , 12:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #157

Quote:
It should force the map to end and map to change once the mp_timelimit is over.. Atm I need to change maps on my beta server manually cause when time is up it just says map will change after one more round.
You can use the plugin m_bNightstalker linked;

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_bNightstalker View Post
Oh, I really don't understand why do people even care about skins D:
I can't force them to not have skin drops, so w/e, everyone can use that plugin
Old 08-23-2015 , 11:46   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #158

I don't want item drops I just want the map to change once time is up.. Anyways could you remove team limit because atm when there is alot of people on the server you need to go to spec and then write !r to spawn.. Which many people don't understand so they just disconnect and writes in our forum.. Could you make a fix for this?
zapparncsgo
Old 08-23-2015 , 21:59   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #159

That force map end doesn't work for me it just says 3. 2. 1. and then doesn't change. Shavit if you fix a simple plugin for this which is integrated I will be grateful. On another note I have donated you 20bucks so you can buy that psu I will give more once I see more progress

Last edited by zapparncsgo; 08-23-2015 at 22:01.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2015 , 05:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.3b 27/July/2015)
Reply With Quote #160

Quote:
I don't want item drops I just want the map to change once time is up.. Anyways could you remove team limit because atm when there is alot of people on the server you need to go to spec and then write !r to spawn.. Which many people don't understand so they just disconnect and writes in our forum.. Could you make a fix for this?
I had the same issues with my server; this plugin fixed it - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=219812

Quote:
That force map end doesn't work for me it just says 3. 2. 1. and then doesn't change. Shavit if you fix a simple plugin for this which is integrated I will be grateful. On another note I have donated you 20bucks so you can buy that psu I will give more once I see more progress
I'm looking at that plugin's source code and actually all it does is to finish the round :/
And as far as I know, you need to make your server run at Classic Casual (game mode & type) and it may not work when you use maps from the Steam Workshop. (Read whole thread here)

Also, wanted to say thanks again, much appreciated!