Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.

Post New Thread Reply   

sPecif1c
Old 11-01-2023 , 18:24   Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #1

Executed config "server.cfg" is not loaded automatically. I have to enter the command /admin, and set the config server.cfg manually...

For example, I installed Melee-Only. But I have to go to the console, and I must write the command manually, while writing the command in the server.cfg configuration. So it should start automatically...

Does anyone know how to set this to be set automatically?

Considering the fact that I have server.cfg set as the main boot configurator, it is strange...

Thank you.

Last edited by sPecif1c; 11-01-2023 at 18:29. Reason: More informations.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 11-01-2023 , 19:19   Re: Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPecif1c View Post
Executed config "server.cfg" is not loaded automatically. I have to enter the command /admin, and set the config server.cfg manually...

For example, I installed Melee-Only. But I have to go to the console, and I must write the command manually, while writing the command in the server.cfg configuration. So it should start automatically...

Does anyone know how to set this to be set automatically?

Considering the fact that I have server.cfg set as the main boot configurator, it is strange...

Thank you.
Some plugins generate a config file located in tf/cfg/sourcemod. Do you have a link to the plugin?

Last edited by Sreaper; 11-01-2023 at 19:20.
sPecif1c
Old 11-02-2023 , 03:58   Re: Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
Some plugins generate a config file located in tf/cfg/sourcemod. Do you have a link to the plugin?
I will check. Thank you for tip!
sPecif1c
Old 11-02-2023 , 13:12   Re: Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
Not working.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 11-03-2023 , 00:29   Re: Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPecif1c View Post
Not working.
Post the link to the plugin you are using.
sPecif1c
Old 11-03-2023 , 12:50   Re: Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #6

These two plugins.:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2733087

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=132616

But I want to these plugin will load automaticly.
Sadly I must go to console and put sm command, or via /admin - config configuration - server.cfg for load thse plugins.

Last edited by sPecif1c; 11-03-2023 at 12:52. Reason: More informations.
sPecif1c
Old 11-03-2023 , 16:21   Re: Team Fortress 2 - Executed config "server.cfg" does not load automatically.
Reply With Quote #7

Thank you for youre time.
Its fixed.