Team Fortress 2
Servers with this Plugin:
Toggle melee only anytime during the game without any side effects.
Toggle melee only anytime during the game without any side effects. Works with all game modes and configurations. Good to have when your players have an urge for a melee brawl. Just disable it and everything goes back to normal.
- Exceptions for non-combat weapons: jarate, bonk, crit-a-cola, sandwich, steak, chocolate, buff banner, sappers, disguise kit, wrangler, mad milk, battalion's backup, concheror, rocket/sticky jumper, mediguns, short circuit, and all buildables.
- Non-stop, unexploitable, melee on melee action!
- melee (set access with the melee_flag cvar)
melee or !melee in chat will toggle melee mode.
melee 1 or melee 0 will enable or disable melee mode respectively.
- votemelee (set access with the melee_voteflag cvar)
- melee_healing (default 0) - 1/0 Enable or disable medic healing
- melee_jumper (default 0) - 1/0 Enable or disable the sticky/rocket jumper.
- melee_circuit (default 0) - 1/0 Enable or disable the short circuit
- melee_flag (default "z") - Admins must have this flag to have access
- melee_voteflag (default "z") - Admins must have this flag to use votemelee
- melee_disabled (default 0) - Set this to 1 to disable melee from being turned on
- melee_arena (default 0.0) - Set this between 0 and 1 to set the chance that an arena round will become melee. 0.25 = 25% chance.
- melee_mode (default 0) - 0 - Allow non-combat weapons | 1 - Only allow weapons in the melee slot
- melee_jetpack (default 0) - 1 - Allow thermal thruster | 0 - Disallow
0.1 - Initial release
0.1.1 - Added convar melee_healing to enable medic healing
- Added the forgotten buff banner and removed the wrangler!
0.1.2 - Added convar melee_flags to set admin access
- Fixed a bug with revenge crits
- Added back the wrangler
0.2 - Renamed melee_flags to melee_flag
- Added admin menu integration
- Changed how weapons are switched, fixes numerous bugs, makes things smoother, but requires gamedata now.
- Sentries can now be built, but they will not target.
0.2.1 - Fixed a glitch with the heavy's miniguns and switching to melee.
0.2.2 - Added voting through the votemelee command and the admin menu.
- Added the convar melee_disabled, set to 1 to disable melee from being activated.
- Added the convar melee_arena to set the chance that an arena round will be melee only.
0.2.3 - Added the convar melee_suddendeath to set whether melee should be enabled during sudden death. Default is off.
0.2.4 - Added the convar melee_mode to disallow the non-combat weapons.
0.2.5 - Added the mad milk and the battalion's backup
0.2.6 - Added the convar melee_suddendeath_class to force a class during melee sudden death.
- Improved efficiency of the plugin!
- Modified the melee vote to toggle.
- Improved some wording for player messages.
0.2.7 - Installed natives for accessing melee mode in other plugins.
- Removed the melee sudden death and moved it to this plugin.
- Fixed minigun glitch when enabling melee during priming.
0.2.8 - Added translations.
- Rewrote logic for detecting melee weapons.
- Added melee_jumper for enabling the rocket/sticky jumper during melee.
0.2.9 - Added the buffalo steak and the concheror to the whitelist.
0.3 - Updated offsets for the uber update and added The Quick-Fix.
0.3.1 - Set tf_bot_melee_only accordingly on melee.
- Added the 'Strange Medigun' to the healing whitelist.
0.3.2 - Added the fish cake to the whitelist.
0.3.3 - Added two natives: OnSetMeleeMode & OnMeleeArena.
0.3.4 - Added the Festive Medigun to the healing whitelist.
- Fixed melee exploit with the Spy-Cicle.
0.3.5 - Fixed a problem with forcing melee on miniguns.
- 3/6/12 - Updated the include file/plugin to register a library.
0.3.6 - Added the new sappers to the whitelist.
0.3.7 - Added melee_circuit for enabling the The Short Circuit during melee.
- Voting results check sm_vote_progress_hintbox before showing hint text.
0.3.8 - Added the Red Recorder to the whitelist.
0.3.9 - Added the Robo-Sandvich to the whitelist.
0.3.91 - Added the Festive Sandvich and Festive Buff Banner to the whitelist.
0.3.92 - Added the Ap-Sap to the whitelist.
0.4 - Setting admin flag cvars blank now makes the command public.
0.4.1 - Grabs gamedata from SDKHook (SourceMod >=1.5 required)
0.4.2 - Added spell books, festive jarate, festive sapper, and festive wrangler to the whitelist.
0.5 - Added the grappling hook and festive bonk to the whitelist.
- Changed gamedata to simplify plugin.
0.6 - Added the passtime gun to the whitelist.
0.7 - Added Second Banana, Thermal Thruster, Thermal Thruster, and Gas Passer to the whitelist.
- Added the cvar melee_jetpack (default 0) to control use of the Thermal Thruster.
1. melee.smx goes in sourcemod/plugins
2. melee.txt goes in sourcemod/gamedata
3. melee.phrases.txt goes in sourcemod/translations
Plugins that use this:
Melee Only - Sudden Death
Last Player Melee
Developers, we have natives! Use this plugin and I'll put you on the list.
- Melee mode will reset to off during map change.
- If you wanted melee only on all the time, just place melee 1 in server.cfg or where ever you want.
Last edited by pheadxdll; 06-28-2018 at 19:08.