Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
. . . to what end?
i meant using this as a replacement of multimod map chooser
GuskiS
Veteran Member
Old 11-23-2012 , 08:22   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #592

As I mentioned before - there are no errors. I have watched the console, nothing. But there is one thing I didn't mention, it happens only when there are players playing that mod.
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 11-24-2012 , 21:08   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee4 View Post
i meant using this as a replacement of multimod map chooser
Polymorph is an alternative to Joropito's plugin . . . did you read the description of this plugin?
Old 11-24-2012 , 21:11   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuskiS View Post
As I mentioned before - there are no errors. I have watched the console, nothing. But there is one thing I didn't mention, it happens only when there are players playing that mod.
And what happens when you only run that mod without Polymorph? How are you viewing the console? If there is nothing in the console then I don't think it's crashing. What is the "next mod" when this happens? Post the contents of plugins-polymorph.ini immediately after it crashes.
Old 11-25-2012 , 05:38   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #595

When you run it without Polymorph - it works perfectly - no crashes or anything. I'm viewing it with putty.exe. It must be crash because server shutdowns, restarts with "Football mod" on, it doesn't change to amx_nextmod but stays the same, but map is 35hp_2 - default startup map.
PHP Code:
;ThisMod:"FootBall"
WarningThis file is re-written by Polymorph plugin.
Any content added manually will be lost.
football.amxx
Hats_fixed
.amxx 
The Hidden
Cowboys vs Indians
JailBreak Supreme
Survival Madness
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2012 , 13:03   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuskiS View Post
When you run it without Polymorph - it works perfectly - no crashes or anything. I'm viewing it with putty.exe. It must be crash because server shutdowns, restarts with "Football mod" on, it doesn't change to amx_nextmod but stays the same, but map is 35hp_2 - default startup map.
PHP Code:
;ThisMod:"FootBall"
WarningThis file is re-written by Polymorph plugin.
Any content added manually will be lost.
football.amxx
Hats_fixed
.amxx 
Unfortunately, I cannot help you without the error. Record the entire output of the server during a crash.

Start the server by appending "> mycrashlog.txt" to the end of the starting command and then get the server to "crash" and attach that file here.
Old 12-15-2012 , 07:28   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #597

how can i stop the map voting ?
i dont wanna vote maps anymore (when the timeleft becomes 0:00 )...i wanna vote modes ...is it possible ? i dont want amx_map or amx_votemap...
can you make a server command like amx_map ? ...the server command name: amx_mod CTF ...
with this you change the mod of the server...like amx_map changes the map...can it be made ?

EDIT: i just saw when playing on my server...when you use amx_map or amx_votemap...and the server map changes...the mod crashes...or should i say..the plugin still works (polymorph.amxx), but the MOD isnt loading...or working....why is that ?

cant you make it like this? --> You write in console: amx_map pb_snow ,the server map changes in paintball...and when you are bored, and want to change the map, you use again amx_map surf_ski_2 ..and the MOD changes in SURF ...cant you do somethink like that ?

something like a ...detectmod plugin for polymorph...or an upgrade for polymorph ? :-? please ?

Last edited by ScoobyDooo; 12-15-2012 at 14:02.
Send a message via Yahoo to ScoobyDooo Send a message via Skype™ to ScoobyDooo
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-15-2012 , 18:41   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo View Post
how can i stop the map voting ?
i dont wanna vote maps anymore (when the timeleft becomes 0:00 )...i wanna vote modes ...is it possible ?
So you just want to vote for a mod and let the map change to whatever map is up next?

Quote:
can you make a server command like amx_map ? ...the server command name: amx_mod CTF ...
with this you change the mod of the server...like amx_map changes the map...can it be made ?
Just use amx_nextmod.

Quote:
EDIT: i just saw when playing on my server...when you use amx_map or amx_votemap...and the server map changes...the mod crashes...or should i say..the plugin still works (polymorph.amxx), but the MOD isnt loading...or working....why is that ?
What do you mean by "the mod crashes"? If a mod crashes, it is extremely unlikely that Polymorph has anything to do with it. You need to make sure all mods run by themselves before adding them to Polymorph (you must use the same server to check this).

Quote:
cant you make it like this? --> You write in console: amx_map pb_snow ,the server map changes in paintball...and when you are bored, and want to change the map, you use again amx_map surf_ski_2 ..and the MOD changes in SURF ...cant you do somethink like that ?
It's possible but Polymorph was not designed for this.

Quote:
something like a ...detectmod plugin for polymorph...or an upgrade for polymorph ? :-? please ?
It might be possible to do this with an add-on for Polymorph.

P.S. Some of your requests here contradict each other so I don't know what you actually want.
Old 12-16-2012 , 00:38   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #599

Quote: Originally Posted by ScoobyDooo

It might be possible to do this with an add-on for Polymorph.

P.S. Some of your requests here contradict each other so I don't know what you actually want.

Thats what i want the most...the add-on for polymorph...when you change the map (amx_map or amx_votemap), i want polymorph to put the MOD depending on what map it is.

If for an example, i use amx_map surf_ski_2, then Polymorph needs to put the SURF mode..
If i amx_map pb_snow ...polymoprh need to activate the paintball mode..
and the same with amx_votemap...

did you understand now ? sorry about my earlier post...had too many ideas in my had, not only about polymorph....and my brain temporarily froze )

EDIT: I have some questions...about polymorph ..how many mods does it support ?
Because i've encounterred a problem...my server has 24 slots...
In the polymorph i put 4 mods: SURF+RESPAWN (more like CSDM, but on surf_ maps),CSDM (normal maps),GunGame and Paintball.
But, i noticed that when i change the mod, the server chage map is taking a looot of time...something like...10 seconds..or 15...when it usually is 2 seconds.. (at least for me) ...is it because i have too many mods ?i doubt it:-? ...not to say that..i want to add war3ft,deathrun and zombie survival on it...i hope the server will survive this many mods, LOL

Last edited by ScoobyDooo; 12-16-2012 at 00:43.
Send a message via Yahoo to ScoobyDooo Send a message via Skype™ to ScoobyDooo
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-16-2012 , 02:58   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #600

It is written for 10 mods. I don't think the long mapchange is because of Polymorph unless it is having trouble writing to a text file. Does it take long before every single mod that you have on there?