0% 

Web Painel Error Number: 1146

Post New Thread Reply   

StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-11-2013 , 02:51   Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #1

I created an account at: http://jira.sourcedonates.com
Follow step by step of installation. After trying to login the following error appeared:

Click image for larger version

Name:	web painel error.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	125683

this error has been reported on: http://jira.sourcedonates.com/i#browse for other users in some earlier versions however apparently was not fixed until today.

Please Help.

Last edited by Arrow768; 09-11-2013 at 09:07. Reason: Read the stickys
Arrow768
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2013 , 09:06   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayOx View Post
I created an account at: http://jira.sourcedonates.com
Follow step by step of installation. After trying to login the following error appeared:

Attachment 125683

this error has been reported on: http://jira.sourcedonates.com/i#browse for other users in some earlier versions however apparently was not fixed until today.

Please Help.
I am so sorry to tell you that there will never be a fix for this bug.

It has already been classified as a ID-TEN-T Bug. If you search google, you will find out, that a bug with the same ID is reported very often.

From what I know, this bug is mostly caused when a user is not willing to read the documentation.
And then causes a error that could be prevented if he would have read it.

I would post a funny picture here, but then a administrator would remove it cause he protects the stupidity of the user and does not want that the user "to get thrown into the cold water of reality", where a ID-TEN-T causes a very stupid answer that clearly tells the user that he should read the documentation before posting a ID-TEN-T error (so the user wont post a ID-TEN-T error again without reading the documentation)

Last edited by Arrow768; 09-11-2013 at 15:57.
StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-11-2013 , 15:24   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow768 View Post
I am so sorry to tell you that there will never be a fix for this bug.

It has already been classified as a ID-TEN-T Bug. If you search google, you will find out, that a bug with the same ID is reported very often.

From what I know, this bug is mostly caused when a user is not willing to read the documentation.
And then causes a error that could be prevented if he would have read it.

I would post a funny picture here, but then a administrator would remove it cause he protects the stupidity of the user and does not want that the user "to get thrown into the cold water of reality", where a ID-TEN-T causes a very stupid answer that clearly tells the user that he should read the documentation before posting a ID-TEN-T error (so the user wont every post a ID-TEN-T error without reading the documentation)

I read all the documentation available,was good you have not posted any pictures funny, it was not what you wanted, I think I posted something that should be very simple to a "DEVELOPER" solve, I just was a little interested in using the "Store" but after of your answer with ignorance my desire to use this project no exist more.
serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 09-11-2013 , 15:36   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #4

You can use the store without the panel. I am. Having a similar issue installing the panel myself, different error, though.
Old 09-11-2013 , 15:56   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
You can use the store without the panel. I am. Having a similar issue installing the panel myself, different error, though.
His error is caused because he is unable to read the part written in RED at the documentation.

It clearly tells to install install the store db first, before connecting the WebPanel to the store DB.

But he is either
* unable to install the store db first
* or unable to connect the webpanel to the store database (How should the webpanel be able to create items without a connection to the store db? )

Yes it is possible to administrate store without the Webpanel, but you will loose some comfort features that phpmyadmin doesnt have (I assume you are using PMA to administrate your store installation).
Old 09-11-2013 , 16:14   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #6

I am, yes. I believe I made a hairbrain error installing the panel now that I think about it. It's definitely better to run it with the panel if possible.
Old 09-11-2013 , 17:10   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #7

I do not like to leave anything without being made or without a response, I read again the RED and stopped to think about this part of the tutorial:

"Enter the database you've just created and navigate to Import. Click Choose File, and choose configs/store/sql-init-files/store.sql from the package store. Click Go"

where I exactly do I find this file store.sql
I think he should come included with store-1.1-alpha.zip to be imported into the database. it does not come included with the file: "webpanel-master.zip" or "store-1.1-alpha.zip" where I can find?

Another issue is that file:

plugin "store-loadout.smx" I think he should come included with store-1.1-alpha.zip put it there.

PHP Code:
L 09/11/2013 17:48:29: [SMUnable to load plugin "store\store-equipment.smx"Could not find required plugin "store-loadout"
L 09/11/2013 17:48:29: [SMUnable to load plugin "store\store-trails.smx"Could not find required plugin "store-loadout"
L 09/11/2013 17:48:29: [SMUnable to load plugin "store-distributor.smx"Could not find required plugin "store-inventory"
L 09/11/2013 17:48:29: [SMUnable to load plugin "store-equipment.smx"Could not find required plugin "store-loadout"
L 09/11/2013 17:48:29: [SMUnable to load plugin "store-trails.smx"Could not find required plugin "store-loadout" 
Arrow768
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2013 , 17:36   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
I do not like to leave anything without being made or without a response, I read again the RED and stopped to think about this part of the tutorial:

"Enter the database you've just created and navigate to Import. Click Choose File, and choose configs/store/sql-init-files/store.sql from the package store. Click Go"

where I exactly do I find this file store.sql
I think he should come included with store-1.1-alpha.zip to be imported into the database. it does not come included with the file: "webpanel-master.zip" or "store-1.1-alpha.zip" where I can find?

Another issue is that file:

plugin "store-loadout.smx" I think he should come included with store-1.1-alpha.zip put it there.

[...]
Have you taken a look into store-1.1-alpha.zip/config/store/sql-init-scripts (where the sql init scripts of a lot sourcepawn applications are located) ?

And the store-loadout.smx IS distributed with the store-1.1-alpha.zip (its located in /plugins/store/store-loadout.smx)

If you do not have these to files in the zip, you should redownload the zip from alongubs main post
Old 09-11-2013 , 21:17   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #9

Finally found this files...

All plugins and extensions runnig, server and web store connected..

Following this tutorial I tried to add an item for test bug get this error:

PHP Code:
Error Number1054
Unknown column 
'flags' in 'field list'
INSERT INTO `store_items` (`name`, `display_name`, `description`, `web_description`, `type`, `loadout_slot`, `price`, `attrs`, `is_buyable`, `is_tradeable`, `is_refundable`, `category_id`, `expiry_time`, `flags`) VALUES ('sound_bass''Bass'NULL'Sound Bass''sound'NULL'10'NULL'1''1''1''11'NULLNULL)
Filename: /usr/www/asura/public/store/models/items_model.php
Line Number
to actually check the database table "flags" does not exist and it must be causing this problem, it is necessary to manually create?

I imported the files and Store.sql and ion_auth.sql any of them have this table "flags"
serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 09-12-2013 , 09:03   Re: Web Painel Error Number: 1146
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
to actually check the database table "flags" does not exist and it must be causing this problem, it is necessary to manually create?
I manually added the flags column to get the .json files to import. I'm sure I set it up incorrectly. Arrow, can you post the correct setup for the flags column?