Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

Sarabveer
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2014 , 11:29   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #381

Hey, 1911. I have one question, when are going to add Bitcoin support? (I currently use Coinbase.)
Old 09-06-2014 , 12:17   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexyos View Post
There is no error and it's the latest version of it, i have download it on your website.

I think it's because the player is not on the server, maybe it's refresh when he is here on a changemap ?
You have to do sm_rehash on your server for the donor/admin list to update. Don't know why Donations Control doesn't do this automatically.
Old 09-06-2014 , 18:13   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabveer View Post
You have to do sm_rehash on your server for the donor/admin list to update. Don't know why Donations Control doesn't do this automatically.
It does do it automatically it runs sm_reloadadmins if your rcon password isnt set for your server in sourcebans it will fail

edit: actually the code wasnt there, I pushed out an update to fix it.

Last edited by nineteeneleven; 09-06-2014 at 18:29.
Ibanezez
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-06-2014 , 21:18   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #384

Hey, I'm having some trouble installing this. I have sourcebans installed, and I put the install.sql into the database that my sourcebans is in, but nothing changes. What install folder do I delete? I have lots of questions, so if you have any spare time, hopefully you can help me out with this.

Steam: The Doctor
My steam url is: /id/ibanezez (Didn't want to put a link)
Old 09-06-2014 , 21:32   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteeneleven View Post
It does do it automatically it runs sm_reloadadmins if your rcon password isnt set for your server in sourcebans it will fail

Which files, specifically, need to be updated?

Last edited by depthbomb; 09-07-2014 at 12:49. Reason: grammar
vexyos
Old 09-07-2014 , 09:21   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineteeneleven View Post

Where can i download the update, and what can i do for make an this update with my settings and don't loose them ?

-- EDIT --
I have edit manually files from my FTP, now the maj is done, i havnt test it but i wait for see if it work.
For others, juste go here: https://bitbucket.org/brewskii187/do...1f02a1a356203e
And make the update manually, it's simple!

Last edited by vexyos; 09-07-2014 at 09:29.
nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2014 , 10:01   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezez View Post
Hey, I'm having some trouble installing this. I have sourcebans installed, and I put the install.sql into the database that my sourcebans is in, but nothing changes. What install folder do I delete? (Didn't want to put a link)
Its gets its own database, it doesnt go inside the sourcebans database. (but it can)

the folder that says 'install'. there is only 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by depthbomb View Post
Which files, specifically, need to me update?
https://bitbucket.org/brewskii187/do...1f02a1a356203e

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexyos View Post
Where can i download the update, and what can i do for make an this update with my settings and don't loose them ?
if your using git, you can just do a 'git pull'.

Last edited by nineteeneleven; 09-07-2014 at 10:04.
Ibanezez
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-07-2014 , 13:23   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #388

I'm still a little confused.
So I make a new database, with any name I would like
Then I rename the brwskii187donations-control folder to donations?
Then I upload it to my web server, and put the install.sql into the mysql database I just made
Where do I find the install folder?
Then I follow the rest of the tutorial

Is this correct?

And also, how would this work with donation bots/players donating with tf2 keys?

Last edited by Ibanezez; 09-07-2014 at 13:25.
Sarabveer
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2014 , 14:29   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabveer View Post
Hey, 1911. I have one question, when are going to add Bitcoin support? (I currently use Coinbase.)
Any Support for BitCoin?
Old 09-07-2014 , 17:43   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 630 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #390

I can add it if there is an API/IPN for some sort of bitcoin payment system. (I guess coin base). I havent looked into it at all though.