Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!

Post New Thread Reply   

Diviara27
Old 06-29-2012 , 06:53   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
Code:
"Games"
{
	/* Team Fortress 2 */
	"tf"
	{
		"Offsets"
		{
			"EquipWearable"
			{
				"windows"	"419"
				"linux"		"420"
			}
			"RemoveWearable"
			{
				"windows"	"420"
				"linux"		"421"
			}
		}
	}
}
?

Freak Fortress 2

VS Saxton Hale

Adding more soon.

Gentlemen?

asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 06-29-2012 , 06:55   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diviara27 View Post
?
Updated gamedata for yesterday's update.
Old 06-29-2012 , 13:31   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #163

thanks Asherkin
Old 07-02-2012 , 13:01   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #164

I've been receiving an error upon starting my server.

Failed to load plugin "AdvancedWeaponiser2.smx": Native "SlagInv_GetSlotItem" was not found
jacek2144
Old 07-04-2012 , 07:13   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #165

This plugin is dead ?
Fleegle
Old 07-05-2012 , 13:35   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uninstaller View Post
I've been receiving an error upon starting my server.

Failed to load plugin "AdvancedWeaponiser2.smx": Native "SlagInv_GetSlotItem" was not found
I installed this plugin last night and also got this error.
Tataroku
Old 07-16-2012 , 12:20   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #167

what is my wrong?
[SM] Unable to load plugin "AdvancedWeaponiser2.smx": Native "SlagInv_GetSlotItem" was not found
killjoy64
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-24-2012 , 14:35   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #168

so this plugin doesnt work anymore?
girl
Old 07-24-2012 , 22:03   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #169

Hi, I'm girl, a co-dev for AW2.

I'm sorry this thread has not been maintained well. The issue is, we're constantly updating AW2 with bug fixes and new features. It also uses Mecha's inventory backend script, which was rewritten from scratch the other day. In short: we're breaking stuff and fixing it all the time. There are many revisions every day from Mecha and some of the other co-devs that are assisting with this mod. It probably won't be approaching a "final" state for a while.

However, you can get the latest version yourself by compiling from our SVN using an adequate program (like tortoise svn) to easily download the many files here:

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/a...-weaponiser-2/

For the sake of someone who requested a .smx file, I have provided one here that is current as of this post, but it may become invalidated tomorrow, or next week, or next month so the above link is probably going to be be more useful to people.

removed

Sorry for the 4shared link, it's the only site I can use at the moment. You'll have to register to download. I've also provided an attachment below, though I dunno how long that will be available for.

I am not the most server-knowledgeable person in the world and do not know how to overcome any errors one might get from running the above .smx. If you encounter any issues, please post them in this forum: http://mechatheslag.net/gaming/Forum...d-Weaponiser-2 and Mecha will be able to more directly assist you. You can also follow any updates for this mod there as well. We are working on bringing back crafting, yet again (though it will be an optional feature that can be turned on/off by server admins). If you have any gripes about weapon balance, that forum is also where you should post.

Oh, and if anyone has any weapon or attribute ideas, don't hesitate to suggest them on the forums. Not that we're in short supply of suggestions... just usually in short supply of good suggestions that aren't a coding nightmare.

Last edited by asherkin; 07-25-2012 at 04:26. Reason: Removed binary, no source code.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 07-25-2012 , 04:28   Re: Advanced Weaponiser 2 - TF2's new innovative arsenal!
Reply With Quote #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl View Post
For the sake of someone who requested a .smx file, I have provided one here that is current as of this post, but it may become invalidated tomorrow, or next week, or next month so the above link is probably going to be be more useful to people.

removed

Sorry for the 4shared link, it's the only site I can use at the moment. You'll have to register to download. I've also provided an attachment below, though I dunno how long that will be available for.
Please remember to include corresponding source when distributing binaries, I've removed the link and attachment on your post.

Also stick to on-site attachments please, they'll be available "forever".