Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ] Skillpoints edit

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MeinHerzBrennt
Old 05-13-2018 , 11:29   [REQ] Skillpoints edit
Reply With Quote #1

Hola,

is it possible to edit this plugin -> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=191708 .. to be precise 3 things to be edited/added:

The system of gaining skillpoints is okay.. but can someone edit the code so that, instead of displaying the skillpoints in tab and chat as a part of nickname, actual skillpoints are stored in a vault and with certain amount of them players get rank which is displayed in chat (scoreboard stays clean) and in /topskill motd. And when players use /topskill it just has an extra column named RANK

Also if the rank on chat could be shown as a separated prefix and not like a part of nickname. So basically if i would send a message to CT team, it would look like this:
(Counter-terrorists)[Veteran]MeinHerzBrennt: "text"

And the last thing is that ranks, if possible, are customizable in a way that i can edit rank names, required skillpoints, and even add more of them through the code or cvars doesn't matter, as long as it works properly

In the end i would like to say i'm just asking here if anyone is willing and capable of editing these 3 things and sharing them with me, if not - no biggie, thanks anyways!