Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Zombie Plague 6.2 (Zombie Skins/Models Help) Not working!

Post New Thread Reply   

alb1n_
Old 09-20-2021 , 12:11   Zombie Plague 6.2 (Zombie Skins/Models Help) Not working!
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone, I have Zombie Plague 6.2 Addons, of course with SMA.

And I have changed the names of zombie skins, but the skins do not work now, although everything is correctly typed in Zombie_Plague.sma I have entered the skins correctly, but I get the error:

Error: could not load file models/player/DelovyZM_Hunter/DelovyZM_Hunter.mdl

Everything is correct also Zombie_Classes and the models go also, however it is because of something no idea however what, therefore I need someone who can help me please.

Btw:

The server starts, works and everything is perfect.
When I select my Zombie Class e.g. Hunter and then want to view it with the plugin /cam I have the normal skin, also other players have normal skins that is ( CT-T skins default). and the error show up in console to everyone:
Error: could not load file models/player/DelovyZM_Hunter/DelovyZM_Hunter.mdl

---
Note:

If I upload the models of zombie skins in my Counter Strike 1.6 game then it works perfectly and I then have a zombie skins, however, the zombie models as I said are not download from the server itself for whatever reason....

Can someone help me? that would be very nice!
PM me if u cann help! :/
H.RED.ZONE
Veteran Member
Old 09-21-2021 , 03:55   Re: Zombie Plague 6.2 (Zombie Skins/Models Help) Not working!
Reply With Quote #2

Hi alb1n_,

Did you test any different model then "models/player/DelovyZM_Hunter/DelovyZM_Hunter.mdl" if it works? Maybe some code or line is overwriting what you added in your SMA files. I don't think any user here is familiar with "Zombie Plague 6.2" because it was not an official release from the original author. And i don't think you will get much of help here about that mod, maybe if you post specific parts of your code or just go to the original place of ZP 6.2.

Best of luck trying to set it up.
Old 09-21-2021 , 05:26   Re: Zombie Plague 6.2 (Zombie Skins/Models Help) Not working!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.RED.ZONE View Post
Hi alb1n_,

Did you test any different model then "models/player/DelovyZM_Hunter/DelovyZM_Hunter.mdl" if it works? Maybe some code or line is overwriting what you added in your SMA files. I don't think any user here is familiar with "Zombie Plague 6.2" because it was not an official release from the original author. And i don't think you will get much of help here about that mod, maybe if you post specific parts of your code or just go to the original place of ZP 6.2.

Best of luck trying to set it up.

Yes I also tried to change the Models name, the problem is downloading the models "DelovyZM_Hunter.mdl", because the server does not download the models.
However, as I said, if you add the zombie models in CS 1.6 and then start CS 1.6 and join the server, the zombies have skins again.

So the problem is mainly with downloading the zombie skins, it doesn't force the Players to download the zombie skins at all.

If you or anyone else knows please help me just write me privately.