Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

amx installations files missing, Stats plugin not installed!

Post New Thread Reply   

*Little Indian*
Old 04-21-2006 , 01:17   amx installations files missing, Stats plugin not installed!
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, I have reinstalled amx like so many times i cant count it... ok first of all i cant find

; Counter-Strike
restmenu.amxx ; restrict weapons menu
statsx.amxx ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
miscstats.amxx ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
stats_logging.amxx ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)

in addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini

Second I cant find

; ----------------------------------------------------------
; Counter-Strike - adds functions specific to Counter-Strike
; ----------------------------------------------------------
cstrike_amxx_i386.so
cstrike_amxx.dll
cstrike_amxx_amd64.so

in addons/amxmodx/configs/modules.ini

Third I cant do /rank, /me, /stats/, /top15, ect. I went to consol and typed amxmodmenu and tryed to turn on, but it said the plugin wasnt installed...

I reinstalled amx full with install v 1.71 and it still doesnt work someone plz help me
Send a message via AIM to *Little Indian* Send a message via MSN to *Little Indian* Send a message via Yahoo to *Little Indian*
Silver Dragon
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2006 , 08:57  
Reply With Quote #2

Go to console type amx_statscfgmenu.

Enable them there.

Send a message via AIM to Silver Dragon Send a message via MSN to Silver Dragon Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Dragon
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 04-21-2006 , 12:05  
Reply With Quote #3

You need to install the Counter-Strike Addon for AMXX. Then do what Silver Dragon said.
Old 04-21-2006 , 15:46  
Reply With Quote #4

OMG TY TY TY SO MUCH BRAD AND SILVER DRAGON TY!
Send a message via AIM to *Little Indian* Send a message via MSN to *Little Indian* Send a message via Yahoo to *Little Indian*
goku1234567890
Old 06-03-2014 , 20:32   Re: amx installations files missing, Stats plugin not installed!
Reply With Quote #5

Umm Brad i am having the same problem. Stats are not shown and when i do statscfgmenu it says stats plugin is not installed. Like you said "You need to install the Counter-Strike Addon for AMXX. Then do what Silver Dragon said." So my question when i install the folder will all my configs and plugins will be removed and do i need to install them again?
EthicalHacker007
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2014 , 23:47   Re: amx installations files missing, Stats plugin not installed!
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku1234567890 View Post
Umm Brad i am having the same problem. Stats are not shown and when i do statscfgmenu it says stats plugin is not installed. Like you said "You need to install the Counter-Strike Addon for AMXX. Then do what Silver Dragon said." So my question when i install the folder will all my configs and plugins will be removed and do i need to install them again?
Just replace the files (overwrite), thirdparty plugins won't be affected. However, you'll have to re-edit amxx.cfg, plugins.ini and users.ini and any other files which you've uploaded.
Old 06-04-2014 , 09:24   Re: amx installations files missing, Stats plugin not installed!
Reply With Quote #7

Do you guys even look at the date of the posts?
Old 06-04-2014 , 11:12   Re: amx installations files missing, Stats plugin not installed!
Reply With Quote #8

Yeah i saw but there is nothing wrong to try right. And Brad i did not totally replaced all the files just added the ones that were missing like miscstats.amxx and statsx.amxx and the stats are now being showed in the server. Thanks for all the help.