Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

Grandmaster
Old 06-17-2015 , 14:21   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #791

The issue with the Knife plugins is that people should not type !knife to select the knives. They should type directly the name of the knife, for example !karambit.

I have both working on my server.

Versatile, what was the problem with the demo upload? I was looking in the previous posts and have not found.
Send a message via ICQ to Grandmaster Send a message via MSN to Grandmaster Send a message via Skype™ to Grandmaster
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 06-18-2015 , 16:08   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.1, 03-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
Only looks like this:
http://demos.pantheones.com.au/Warmo...uareone_-.html

All hard coded and only produced when match is completed. Needs to be uploaded to a site [currently via ftp] and then it will popup ingame once it has been uploaded.
Just saw this, and it looks AMAZING! I cannot wait for release, this will be huge for me (I'm a stats/data nerd).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster View Post
The issue with the Knife plugins is that people should not type !knife to select the knives. They should type directly the name of the knife, for example !karambit.

I'd rather not leave it on faith that people won't type !knife, so I modified the knife plugin itself to now utilize the phrase !knives instead. Players now have the option to use the knife menu or the knife names themselves.

Issue edit: I've enabled veto, when someone types !veto then someone on the other time replies with a !veto, it loops endlessly into knife round. Anyone else having issues with this?

Last edited by sneaK; 06-19-2015 at 01:09.
noxrain
Old 06-23-2015 , 14:50   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #793

I could need some help.
Things run well and stuff.
But how do I setup my own server with my own setting. I want a 1v1 competitive server. Only 1v1, one in each team with aim maps (all uploaded and selectable from menu). And specific options about weapons and stuff. Where do I have to enter the configs and how do I set up that it only is 1v1 and starts when both are ready. I tried but nothing shows up anymore after I changed the settings to maxplayers 2 and start when ready 2 things in the cfgs. Would really appreciate some help as I am a complete newbie.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2015 , 22:03   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMechaCow View Post
EDIT: I tried that. Didn't seem to work. Warmod starts with the new maps even when wm_active is 0 in ruleset_global.cfg and on_map_load.cfg and server.cfg

Last question: So you ever plan on adding a coach-slot feature? I know some mods like this have the ability to add a sixth player on each team that can only spectate a chosen team. I would much rather use your mod though because other than that almost all of the features are much better than the other scrim mods.
Not sure why that isnt working. maybe just use sm plugins unload warmod and sm plugins load warmod instead.

its just a csgo server command. you just need to enable that on your server to allow that to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster View Post

Versatile, what was the problem with the demo upload? I was looking in the previous posts and have not found.
The error pops up even if you dont want to upload files. this has been fixed in the next version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Just saw this, and it looks AMAZING! I cannot wait for release, this will be huge for me (I'm a stats/data nerd).

I'd rather not leave it on faith that people won't type !knife, so I modified the knife plugin itself to now utilize the phrase !knives instead. Players now have the option to use the knife menu or the knife names themselves.

Issue edit: I've enabled veto, when someone types !veto then someone on the other time replies with a !veto, it loops endlessly into knife round. Anyone else having issues with this?
Will be fixed on next update for veto looping

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxrain View Post
I could need some help.
Things run well and stuff.
But how do I setup my own server with my own setting. I want a 1v1 competitive server. Only 1v1, one in each team with aim maps (all uploaded and selectable from menu). And specific options about weapons and stuff. Where do I have to enter the configs and how do I set up that it only is 1v1 and starts when both are ready. I tried but nothing shows up anymore after I changed the settings to maxplayers 2 and start when ready 2 things in the cfgs. Would really appreciate some help as I am a complete newbie.
you are after a more custom plugin. This doesn't have weapon restrictions like you are after. I also wont be putting them into this. You would be better off asking in the request forum.
Old 06-26-2015 , 03:35   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #795

Hello! I am new to all of this and I need to know how to install it. The instructions are limited to me and looking around at all the forum posts I can't seem to get it right at all. Could you please help.

Last edited by PRNX_Simba; 06-26-2015 at 03:39.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2015 , 03:53   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #796

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRNX_Simba View Post
Hello! I am new to all of this and I need to know how to install it. The instructions are limited to me and looking around at all the forum posts I can't seem to get it right at all. Could you please help.
http://warmod.wikia.com/wiki/Install_Guide
Old 06-26-2015 , 05:56   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #797

What should I see when I have installed it. I log in by myself and there is nothing...

Edit:
I am going to try again.

Last edited by PRNX_Simba; 06-26-2015 at 05:58.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 06-26-2015 , 06:47   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #798

Quote:
What should I see when I have installed it. I log in by myself and there is nothing...

Edit:
I am going to try again.
sorry dont have much time tonight but this guide should help:
https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Installing_sourcemod
Old 06-26-2015 , 10:11   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #799

Alrighty got everything working but... There is no freeze time, Buy time was for the entire round and warmup teleports dead players straight to spawn. I am sorry for being a bit clueless on this.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2015 , 04:25   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.4.4, 11-Jun-2015>
Reply With Quote #800

Quote:
Alrighty got everything working but... There is no freeze time, Buy time was for the entire round and warmup teleports dead players straight to spawn. I am sorry for being a bit clueless on this.
oh you will need to add this to the server as well. Sorry I forgot about this file. [its attached]

Once you have started a match it will change to the correct settings.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg gamemode_competitive_server.cfg (9.3 KB, 102 views)