Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Subplugin Submission Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6.1 on 11th September 2010 !!

Post New Thread Reply   

abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2010 , 08:49   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokomo View Post
wutt..wutt... another extra custom mode please..
I think it is easy now....to make it just follow the tutorial....in my signature

My Plugins For ZP

Inactive due to College and Studies
Send a message via Yahoo to abdul-rehman Send a message via Skype™ to abdul-rehman
abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2010 , 09:02   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #652

Try this one
There are 25% assassins , 25% nemesis, 25% snipers and 25% survivors
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_gamemode_nightmare.sma - 1520 views - 8.2 KB)

My Plugins For ZP

Send a message via Yahoo to abdul-rehman Send a message via Skype™ to abdul-rehman
Vechta
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2010 , 09:11   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #653

Not possbiel to make only 1 mod without deathmatch like nemesis vs survivor?
Kiryu Zero
Old 07-03-2010 , 10:32   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #654

Clearly. You have considered both errors that I have laid out?
And when there will be a following version??? (Painfully it would be desirable to leave yours of fashions at itself on a server)
And how to make that in a round of Armagedon Survior respawn Survior, instead of nemesis??
And by the way it is not clear why people packs kick from a server writes-time left!

Last edited by Kiryu Zero; 07-03-2010 at 13:11. Reason: New error
Send a message via ICQ to Kiryu Zero Send a message via Skype™ to Kiryu Zero
abdul-rehman
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2010 , 13:13   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiryu Zero View Post
And how to make that in a round of Armagedon Survior respawn Survior, instead of nemesis??
And by the way it is not clear why people packs kick from a server writes-time left!
I cant understand WHAT do you mean plz speak better english....

My Plugins For ZP

superang
Old 07-03-2010 , 14:16   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #656

abdul-rehman, i have a thing to say to you, YOU F*CKING ROCK!
Old 07-03-2010 , 14:32   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #657

How to make that in Armagedon mod where play Survior and Nemesis, Survior revived as Survior, instead of Nemesis.У me for some reason after death Survior revives Nemesis! How to correct it?
Old 07-03-2010 , 15:08   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #658

You remember spoke that the server did not fall from for assasin vs snaiper it is necessary to disconnect blood? How it to make? Tell please!!
Old 07-04-2010 , 00:12   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #659

Add BP(Brazilian Portuguese) ML PLEASE ;S
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 07-04-2010 , 05:21   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #660

Oh my gosh @abdul, have too much log errors, at fwPlayer i see, if i put in plugins.ini after plugin, "debug", without quotes, he show me debuggin trance... have errors without debug, and with debug. If i put it 1st ( First) in my plugin list, to read it first, errors will apear... Please make this version ( Advance 1-6 ) stable.. I really must it because have custom modes...

--- edited ---

And one miraculous error apear, the human is no take damage at zombies, and zombies is no take damage humans. In the middle of map. I must to write reload in the server console. And if is no-admins online, what players doing?...

--- edited ---

And come on, with other people, try to make the multilingual in all languages... Please upload separately the '.txt' language file to translate !!!

Last edited by claudiuhks; 07-04-2010 at 05:25.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks