Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

ANTiGFX
Old 01-04-2015 , 05:13   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #421

Hey, I'm new to hosting csgo servers in general but I really want to use this plugin for a lanevent. Only issue is I can't get it working. I have the SourceMod up and running with myself as admin and I can use all the regular features of SourceMod. I can't use any of the commands for WarMod. Is there something I'm completely missing?
wazer
Old 01-05-2015 , 16:00   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #422

Just tested this in 5v5 match on our server, it's really laggy and doing a cmds which is not a variable anymore it states in the server console, it also try to execute vars that aren't even in csgo.

Example like these.
http://i.imgur.com/09MLaEh.png
http://i.imgur.com/37mS9zF.png

Some more errors from log i found:
http://i.imgur.com/c2F78qa.png

5v5 match.
All typed !ready and we were off.
It states that i will restart 3 times, but only restarted 1 time(esl does 3 as well as in good old cs 1.x days).
After EVERY single round when either the bomb or the last kill gets logged theres a INSANE lag for 1 second.(happens for all players every single round)

The auto pause did not work hence when only 9 players (mp_pause_match)
And when the last player is back he should automatic get his money back and it should do(mp_unpause_match)

Server was struggling to keep up with performance, the more we got into the match the more bad server fps.
The second the last round of first half match was done the server was again going into some kind of lag loop for 5-10 seconds throwing weapons on ground from players and picking them up again until it finally moved all players(We thought for a second the server was crashed or something)

Spectating players from the actually spectate team will make every people you watch get stunned/locked, you cannot spectate any match with warmod on. It's like you have a invisible person who goes into the person from with weird view and completely off weapons. Sometimes players can see weapons fly in the air(That is the spectator flying around in free mode LOL )

After the match was finished we wanted to test another map but the server crashed just right after the match was done(note we also had the gotv auto-recording zipping and uploading to FTP, hence the demo was broken and it did not upload to the ftp, all settings double checked.

Server would not go into hibernate when no players on server when using Warmod plugin. Without it works brilliant.

The menu(s) is very bad css act. Too clumsy, and waaaay too big, maybe let it show up in the middle(at least for admin menu)

http://i.imgur.com/kReZdYt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CefWazl.jpg

Example for player gui menu(/ready - !ready - !notready /notready - should still be an option for those who wish)

1: Ready(Do action ready for player)
2: Not Ready(Do action notready for player)
3: Exit(Do action don't show until next round if not all is ready up yet)

For server

1: Server settings(like load warmup.cfg or live.cfg(whatever),forcestart match,stop it, etc etc..)
2: Map change(Place important competitive maps first. Inferno,Cache,Mirage,Overpass,Dust 2,Nuke,Cobblestone,Train(This is WARMOD? Not FFA mod right?)
3: Kick,ban,slap,slay whatever
4: Misc for all NOT important stuff(It's not really important for any menus but just do some pretty basics grounds which is not frustrated to look in)

Give us the opportunity to customize ALL menus, since the menu structure is very bad, i for once could not use the custom server thing it would simply not let me change names or paths to cfgs(also let it accept basic commands like changelevel de_nuke without the sm_?.

and PLEASE give expand the menu to show more data than 1-6/7 entry's at a time.

For server cfg please update default server settings for like ESL they recently got updated a couple of months ago.

Latest Version: 07/10/2014
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/download/26251762/

This match was tested on 1/1gbit fiber connection internal/external connection
Running on a 4790k cpu with 16gigs of 1600mhz ram, server is running from an high performance SSD.
and running windows. This server is purely server sided and nothing else is running on it besides csgo server and windows of course. Without warmod plugin the server runs csgo flawlessly 24/7 with a minimum of 128 tick.

I'm from the CSPromod team and i kinda got excited when i saw this warmod from one of my cspromod team member 1260, had his creation gotten to live in csgo

Small note: pretty much extracted theWarmod_BFG-0.2.5.5-Full-Windows.zip, edited the settings, ran the server for the first time and i said it found new update 0.3, started to update and server crashed the first time. Second time it updated successful

Sorry for my grammar etc. Was in rush and off to bed have been a tuff day, just thought i would do this little review before i forgot it all since we played yesterday.. Off to bed with me. Hope to see the developer respond back to me with an update and we will definitely test it once again and provide another feedback.

1 last edit!
Forgot to mention that overtime is broken too with settings, it was given us 16k instead of 10k and rounds was 10 instead of 6 even tho it was set to 10k some where in the default settings? Maybe look into that too.

Last edited by wazer; 01-05-2015 at 16:23.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2015 , 19:45   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazer View Post
Not my plugin. That is from sourcemod plugins that are not active.

Quote:
Will look into this one but does the info bar come up?

Quote:
Some more errors from log i found:
http://i.imgur.com/c2F78qa.png
You are missing the translations file. This could also be the reason you had the lag happening.
http://warmod.bitbucket.org/translat...od.phrases.txt

Quote:
The auto pause did not work hence when only 9 players (mp_pause_match)
And when the last player is back he should automatic get his money back and it should do(mp_unpause_match)
This is a setting within CS:GO nothing to do with my plugin.

sv_matchpause_auto_5v5 1

Also make sure that you are using classic competitive mode for the server.

Quote:
The menu(s) is very bad css act. Too clumsy, and waaaay too big, maybe let it show up in the middle(at least for admin menu)

http://i.imgur.com/kReZdYt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CefWazl.jpg

Example for player gui menu(/ready - !ready - !notready /notready - should still be an option for those who wish)

1: Ready(Do action ready for player)
2: Not Ready(Do action notready for player)
3: Exit(Do action don't show until next round if not all is ready up yet)
I haven't touched the menus from 1260's mod.
I also use a bigger resolution than you so that is also the issue.

Quote:
For server
1: Server settings(like load warmup.cfg or live.cfg(whatever),forcestart match,stop it, etc etc..)
2: Map change(Place important competitive maps first. Inferno,Cache,Mirage,Overpass,Dust 2,Nuke,Cobblestone,Train(This is WARMOD? Not FFA mod right?)
3: Kick,ban,slap,slay whatever
4: Misc for all NOT important stuff(It's not really important for any menus but just do some pretty basics grounds which is not frustrated to look in)
I haven't touched the menus from 1260's mod. I've only added server commands:
1: !warmup, !prac, !fs, !cm [much faster]
2 - 4: Not a part of my plugin. This will be in the base Sourcemod Plugins.

Code for the warmod command part
PHP Code:
public OnAdminMenuReady(Handle:topmenu)
{
    if (
topmenu == g_h_menu)
    {
        return;
    }

g_h_menu topmenu;
    new 
TopMenuObject:new_menu AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"WarModCommands"TopMenuObject_CategoryMenuHandlerINVALID_TOPMENUOBJECT);

if (
new_menu == INVALID_TOPMENUOBJECT)
    {
        return;
    }

// add menu items

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"forcestart"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"forcestart"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"readyup"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"readyup"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"knife"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"knife"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"cancelhalf"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"cancelhalf"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"cancelmatch"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"cancelmatch"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"forceallready"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"forceallready"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"forceallunready"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"forceallunready"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"forceallspectate"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"forceallspectate"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

AddToTopMenu(g_h_menu"toggleactive"TopMenuObject_ItemMenuHandlernew_menu"toggleactive"ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1);

Quote:
Give us the opportunity to customize ALL menus, since the menu structure is very bad, i for once could not use the custom server thing it would simply not let me change names or paths to cfgs(also let it accept basic commands like changelevel de_nuke without the sm_?.
and PLEASE give expand the menu to show more data than 1-6/7 entry's at a time.
Quote:
For server cfg please update default server settings for like ESL they recently got updated a couple of months ago.

Latest Version: 07/10/2014
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/download/26251762/
These settings are in the gamemode_competitive_server.cfg

Also check here if you have an older version.
http://warmod.bitbucket.org/cfg/game...ive_server.cfg
Quote:
Forgot to mention that overtime is broken too with settings, it was given us 16k instead of 10k and rounds was 10 instead of 6 even tho it was set to 10k some where in the default settings? Maybe look into that too.
Check your settings. Looks like it is using the ESL config as they have MR5 for OT.
Overtime commands got taken out as they do not need to be doubled up

No more wm_ commands for these:
mp_maxrounds
mp_overtime_enable
mp_overtime_maxrounds

One other thing is update to the latest stable sourcemod and metamod version. You would have downloaded an old version with the link on the first post.:
Metamod:
http://www.sourcemm.net/snapshots
Sourcemod:
http://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTiGFX View Post
Hey, I'm new to hosting csgo servers in general but I really want to use this plugin for a lanevent. Only issue is I can't get it working. I have the SourceMod up and running with myself as admin and I can use all the regular features of SourceMod. I can't use any of the commands for WarMod. Is there something I'm completely missing?
Not sure do you have any errors in the sourcemod error log?
Check the translation files are there also.

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 01-05-2015 at 19:51.
ELIOFF
Old 01-05-2015 , 20:30   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #424

Hi, my server has this plugin, and i have several questions.

1) When there are 10 players, specs enter the server.
How do I stop this from happening ?

2) When you finish the game is played back the same map .
As i do so that players can choose the map?

Do not know much about plugins

Greetings from Argentina , thank you very much

Last edited by ELIOFF; 01-05-2015 at 20:31.
Send a message via MSN to ELIOFF Send a message via Skype™ to ELIOFF
wazer
Old 01-06-2015 , 19:42   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
Not my plugin. That is from sourcemod plugins that are not active.
Hi versatile_bfg, i updated all files to latest possible version i tested both beta/alpha/dev release and final/official releases.

I also corrected the word phrase errors, but still does all the things.

Lag after each round.
Crash after single match is over.
Demos does not get uploaded.
Demos is not able to be played since the server crashed, sometimes files are big 2xx-mb and sometimes only around 1megabyte.

Can you please test build with 10 Real players on win and linux server? and check if the lag occurs, i have tested on my local too, same thing happens. Because i found out testing 1v1 and with bots 5v5 was no lag, but as soon it was 10 real players lagging started to occur and the crashes.

I just checked your change logs and i came by this.

Beta V0.1.9 17-Dec-2013
- Bug found. SQL results upload will lag server. Added a timer to wait after last kill to upload for a work around for the moment

Could this possible be something to do with that once again? like something about mysql parse/job with a new or re-existent bug showing up once again?

I also noticed that 2 different maps are loaded from 2 different vars after that no more logs.

Code:
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: server_cvar: "nextlevel" "de_dust2"
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: "I'm Fire... I'm Death!<3><STEAM_1:1:34651289><>" connected, address ""
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32:      [XOXO    ]  {"event": "round_freeze_end"}
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: server_cvar: "sm_nextmap" "de_train"
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: [META] Loaded 0 plugins (1 already loaded)
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: Log file closed
And finally from sourcemod/warmod log

Code:
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: Info (map "de_cache") (file "errors_20150107.log")
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM]   [0]  Line 3145, warmod.sp::CheckScores()
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM]   [1]  Line 2345, warmod.sp::Event_Round_End()
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM] Native "PrintToServer" reported: Language phrase "Warm Up Active" not found
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM]   [0]  Line 4012, warmod.sp::WarmUp()

Last edited by wazer; 01-06-2015 at 20:11.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2015 , 20:10   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELIOFF View Post
Hi, my server has this plugin, and i have several questions.

1) When there are 10 players, specs enter the server.
How do I stop this from happening ?

2) When you finish the game is played back the same map .
As i do so that players can choose the map?

Do not know much about plugins

Greetings from Argentina , thank you very much
1: Set your maximum player slots to 10 on the server cmd line.

2: mp_match_end_restart 1 // At the end of the match, perform a restart instead of loading a new map
Should be in your gamemode_competitive_server.cfg

Quote:
Can you please test build with 10 Real players on win and linux server? and check if the lag occurs, i have tested on my local too, same thing happens. Because i found out testing 1v1 and with bots 5v5 was no lag, but as soon it was 10 real players lagging started to occur and the crashes.
I have this running on over 50+ game servers with both Linux and Windows servers. Haven't had this lag that is occurring for you.

Test the server without warmod but keep sourcemod and metamod installed to see if its actually this plugin.

Quote:
I also noticed that 2 different maps are loaded from 2 different vars after that no more logs.

Code:
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: server_cvar: "nextlevel" "de_dust2"
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: "I'm Fire... I'm Death!<3><STEAM_1:1:34651289><>" connected, address ""
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: World triggered "Round_Start"
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32:      [XOXO    ]  {"event": "round_freeze_end"}
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: server_cvar: "sm_nextmap" "de_train"
L 01/06/2015 - 20:05:32: Log file closed
sm_nextmap is a part of the nextmap plugin. I recommend on disabling that plugin.

Quote:
And finally from sourcemod/warmod log

Code:
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: Info (map "de_cache") (file "errors_20150107.log")
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM] Native "GetConVarString" reported: Invalid convar handle 0 (error 4)
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM]   [0]  Line 3145, warmod.sp::CheckScores()
L 01/07/2015 - 00:57:23: [SM]   [1]  Line 2345, warmod.sp::Event_Round_End()
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM] Native "PrintToServer" reported: Language phrase "Warm Up Active" not found
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/07/2015 - 01:02:47: [SM]   [0]  Line 4012, warmod.sp::WarmUp()
Will fix these 2 issues. I left something in that should have been removed.

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 01-06-2015 at 20:20.
wazer
Old 01-07-2015 , 12:52   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
1: Set your maximum player slots to 10 on the server cmd line.

2: mp_match_end_restart 1 // At the end of the match, perform a restart instead of loading a new map
Should be in your gamemode_competitive_server.cfg

I have this running on over 50+ game servers with both Linux and Windows servers. Haven't had this lag that is occurring for you.

Test the server without warmod but keep sourcemod and metamod installed to see if its actually this plugin.

sm_nextmap is a part of the nextmap plugin. I recommend on disabling that plugin.

Will fix these 2 issues. I left something in that should have been removed.
Okay i located the crash issue and the lag at end round.

Apparently gotv settings cannot be in server.cfg when using warmod, will cause it to crash.

and using the actually cvar "log on" when using warmod caused it to lag.. turned if off have seem to fixed it.

I tested with and without your warmod, and warmod does not like log on and neither does it like gotv settings in server.cfg

And finally i have fixet the demo record + zip + upload to ftp

The current remotetargets.cfg should be defaulted to this.
Code:
"RemoteTargets"
{
    "demos"
    {
        "host"  "IP" // Only use IP 'example 127.0.0.1' no dns names like ftp.server.com for now
        "port"  "21" // Default 21
        "user"  "user" // Login FTP Name
        "password" "pass" // FTP Password
        "path"  "dirname" // Directory you want files uploaded to 'example "public_html/demos" '
        "ssl"  "none" // If unsure about  ssl certificate on your server, leave it to none, else  you will get error. (Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given  CA certificates). If you are sure add "try"

"CreateMissingDirs" "1" // Trying to create directory path from "path" value if directory is missing on FTP
    }

"logs"
    {
        "host"  "IP" // Only use IP 'example 127.0.0.1' no dns names like ftp.server.com for now
        "port"  "21" // Default 21
        "user"  "user" // Login FTP Name
        "password" "pass" // FTP Password
        "path"  "dirname" // Directory you want files uploaded to 'example "public_html/demos" '
        "ssl"  "none" // If unsure about  ssl certificate on your  server, leave it to none, else  you will get error. (Peer certificate  cannot be authenticated with given  CA certificates). If you are sure  add "try"

"CreateMissingDirs" "1" // Trying to create directory path from "path" value if directory is missing on FTP
    }
}
and in on_map_load.cfg file

wm_save_dir var should not be

Code:
wm_save_dir ""
but

Code:
wm_save_dir "warmod"
Result

Before the changes it was doing this.

log from it:
Code:
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:48: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:48: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150107.log")
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:48: [tEasyFTP.smx] Upload failed. File does not exists: 
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:49: [tEasyFTP.smx] Failed uploading 2015-01-07-2145-6987-de_dust2.zip (Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates).
edit: I figured out that ftp settings ip cannot be like dns names like target.com has to be an ip before it will allow it to login.

And I think that it's trying to grab the files from the wrong place?
Because when the record first time starts, the demo and logs are in warmod dir but when match is done files are zipped/cleaned and moved out to here

Anyways after the correction it works now beautiful

The latest version 0.3.1?
What was changed there ?

I still get this logs in 0.3.1

Code:
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150107.log")
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM] Native "PrintToChat" reported: Language phrase "Match is LIVE" not found
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM]   [0]  Line 3995, warmod.sp::WarmUp()
And this after i updated http://warmod.bitbucket.org/translat...od.phrases.txt
Code:
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150108.log")
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM]   [0]  Line 328, F:\Git\scripting\include\halflife.inc::PrintToChatAll()
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM]   [1]  Line 3761, warmod.sp::LiveOn3Text()
After starting live match those errors comes up in server console

Btw..
Could you add player damage printed to chat after death?=

+dmg to playername ?
-dmg from playername ?

with green text maybe?
+dmg = you gave damage

with red text maybe?
-dmg = you recieved damage

I have seen a couple of damage plugins, but they are either outdated or you have to use silly command everytime you want to see how much damage you did/receive to people. I know cevo,esea use such plugin too, but their own coded ones I'm afraid .

If you are up for the task, maybe you can find some inspiration from here?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1742753
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1816276
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=565312

Just discovered another issue.

In warmup you cannot use mp_warmup_start, it will simply restart after 3 seconds saying warmup ends.
I also thinks that it is in real match even in warmup. After 15 or 8-7 (example) win it will swap teams in warmup and then change map/restart map if 16 rounds are won by either t or ct

That's it for now, thanks for the quick responds and support .

Last edited by wazer; 01-07-2015 at 19:48.
wazer
Old 01-08-2015 , 16:00   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #428

Another issue, when using the !pause cmd, it would say 180 seconds until auto unpause, the team decided to unpause before the time, which lead to the pause message still appearing after 180 seconds even after it was unpaused in middle of a match
Nemdox
Old 01-16-2015 , 01:34   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #429

Hello, the password doesn't work?
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2015 , 04:04   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.3, 23-Dec-2014>
Reply With Quote #430

Quote:
[/code]and in on_map_load.cfg file

wm_save_dir var should not be

Code:
wm_save_dir ""
but

Code:
wm_save_dir "warmod"
Result

Before the changes it was doing this.

log from it:
Code:
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:48: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:48: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150107.log")
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:48: [tEasyFTP.smx] Upload failed. File does not exists: 
L 01/07/2015 - 21:47:49: [tEasyFTP.smx] Failed uploading 2015-01-07-2145-6987-de_dust2.zip (Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates).
edit: I figured out that ftp settings ip cannot be like dns names like target.com has to be an ip before it will allow it to login.

And I think that it's trying to grab the files from the wrong place?
Because when the record first time starts, the demo and logs are in warmod dir but when match is done files are zipped/cleaned and moved out to here

Anyways after the correction it works now beautiful
Doesn't have to go to the warmod directory. I changed that because the .zip liked it better in the /csgo/ folder.

Quote:
The latest version 0.3.1?
What was changed there ?

I still get this logs in 0.3.1

Code:
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: SourceMod error session started
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150107.log")
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM] Native "PrintToChat" reported: Language phrase "Match is LIVE" not found
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/07/2015 - 21:30:19: [SM]   [0]  Line 3995, warmod.sp::WarmUp()
And this after i updated http://warmod.bitbucket.org/translat...od.phrases.txt
Code:
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: Info (map "de_dust2") (file "errors_20150108.log")
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmod.smx":
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM]   [0]  Line 328, F:\Git\scripting\include\halflife.inc::PrintToChatAll()
L 01/08/2015 - 01:37:22: [SM]   [1]  Line 3761, warmod.sp::LiveOn3Text()
Just a few bug fixes that you mentioned before. I'll fix these last few now and send out an update to get them removed. Just a typo is creating these errors.

Quote:
After starting live match those errors comes up in server console

Old commands that are not used anymore. Either delete them from the CFG files or don't worry about them.

Quote:
Btw..
Could you add player damage printed to chat after death?=

+dmg to playername ?
-dmg from playername ?

with green text maybe?
+dmg = you gave damage

with red text maybe?
-dmg = you recieved damage

I have seen a couple of damage plugins, but they are either outdated or you have to use silly command everytime you want to see how much damage you did/receive to people. I know cevo,esea use such plugin too, but their own coded ones I'm afraid .

If you are up for the task, maybe you can find some inspiration from here?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1742753
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1816276
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=565312
Rather not add this into warmod. Console shows damage printing. See if you can get one of these plugins updated to work with CS:GO and use them.

Quote:
Just discovered another issue.

In warmup you cannot use mp_warmup_start, it will simply restart after 3 seconds saying warmup ends.
I also thinks that it is in real match even in warmup. After 15 or 8-7 (example) win it will swap teams in warmup and then change map/restart map if 16 rounds are won by either t or ct
Either they didn't play out the match or the match wasn't canceled.

Quote:
Another issue, when using the !pause cmd, it would say 180 seconds until auto unpause, the team decided to unpause before the time, which lead to the pause message still appearing after 180 seconds even after it was unpaused in middle of a match
I'll add another fix for this. Thanks for the report. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemdox View Post
Hello, the password doesn't work?
What password are you talking about? This doesn't have a password?
If you are trying to set a password on the server put it in the server.cfg file.
sv_password "your_password"