Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)

Post New Thread Reply   

codraptor
Old 05-15-2007 , 00:26   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #11

I didnt no . Since that wasnt a CS model I got one from fpsbanana.com and made it black.
Attached Files
File Type: zip blackspider.zip (1.45 MB, 300 views)
Old 05-15-2007 , 00:56   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #12

Yeah i understand how u guys dont want that model. But what u cud do to keep it cause it looks kick ass u cud restrict everyweapon except the ak cus the ak is just a stick model and it wont mess up any of the move ments for the half life model.

thechosenone
Old 05-15-2007 , 02:32   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by codraptor View Post
I didnt no . Since that wasnt a CS model I got one from fpsbanana.com and made it black.
lol. a terriost symboite model. that is a nice model. pretty good man.

Quote:
In Spider-Man 3, when Peter Parker's Spider-Man Suit was binded with the Venom stuff, he goes nuts evil and he feels stronger.

So what i thought is .. combining the whole spider-man stuff in this site into the Symbiote Spider-Man or perhaps Ultimate Spider-Man

So he should have...
- Spider-Web on Keydown
- Jump higher if Spacebar(Jump) is held longer
- Spider-Sense
- Multiple Damage with Knife
- Can hit teammates even with Friendly Fire off
- Player Model, Edit Spider-Man model from fpsbanana into a Symbiote Spider-Man?
- Knife Model, Edited fist model..

is there anything else thats possible to add to this hero
you can make this hero all rips. like spider web from spiderman (black web if possible; and also there is a spiderman mod where you can (point your cross{aimming thing} and then stun them like wonderwoman)). and like psylocke for the sense. and like Walk on wall (sideways) and then Frogger for jumping Higher/farther. ??
Send a message via AIM to thechosenone Send a message via MSN to thechosenone
NeogaidenX
Old 05-15-2007 , 02:45   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #14

heres what ive done so far it has spider-web and spider-sense .. rip from original spider-man

also i was thinking of hero venom.. i thought of editing my spider-man v2 , adding spider-sense and no fall damage
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_spiderman.sma - 819 views - 13.2 KB)

Last edited by NeogaidenX; 05-15-2007 at 03:09.
mintree aka min
Old 05-15-2007 , 16:44   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by codraptor View Post
what do you use to make it black milkshape??

Last edited by mintree aka min; 05-15-2007 at 16:54. Reason: answer is already answered
HardCoded...
Old 05-16-2007 , 11:12   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #16

Hes not even looking for a model like that. i alrdy gavew him the arm and web models didnt u even care to look? I can animate them so it wud be for the knife. But the model u post is completely erelevant because its a kungfu fist model. Does Spider-Man know kungfu? No!

mintree aka min
Old 05-16-2007 , 15:10   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #17

oh sorry didnt know that arm was the wep
Old 05-17-2007 , 05:08   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #18

theres a slight problem with the model you gave me hardcoded so maybe its the script or the model.. im going to rescript it again anyways.. heres another update .. added long jump its from the hero frogger so it works like the hero frogger too ctrl + jump
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_spiderman.sma - 714 views - 13.6 KB)
Old 05-17-2007 , 08:46   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #19

cool hero
dugg1058
Old 05-17-2007 , 10:39   Re: Hero Request: Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Spider-Man)
Reply With Quote #20

do you have plugins?