Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

amxbans 4.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

QuakerOates
Old 09-30-2005 , 15:05  

if hlg/sb bans i consider those permanent..dont want hackers on the server
Old 09-30-2005 , 15:49  

Also anyone know why this error occurs when i try to change config options in web interface.

Code:
Warning: fopen(/home/user/public_html/amxbans/include/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/user/public_html/amxbans/admin/cfg.php on line 150

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cscity3/public_html/amxbans/admin/cfg.php on line 158

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cscity3/public_html/amxbans/admin/cfg.php on line 159

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cscity3/public_html/amxbans/admin/cfg.php on line 160

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cscity3/public_html/amxbans/admin/cfg.php on line 163
the conf page used to work.

Code:
	158	fwrite($fp, "<?php\n");
	159	fwrite($fp, $disclaimer);
	160	fwrite($fp, "\n\n");
	162	while (list($prop, $val) = each($arr)) {
	163	fwrite($fp, "\$config->$prop = \"$val\";\n");
BANNED
Old 09-30-2005 , 16:29  

What is DBI module?
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 09-30-2005 , 16:42  

One of the following:
Code:
; -------------------------------------------
; Database Access - only enable one of these
; -------------------------------------------
; MySQL
;mysql_amxx_i386.so
mysql_amxx.dll
;mysql_amxx_amd64.so
; PostgreSQL
;pgsql_amxx_i386.so
;pgsql_amxx.dll
; Microsoft SQL
;mssql_amxx.dll
; SQLite
;sqlite_amxx.dll
;sqlite_amxx_i386.so
;sqlite_amxx_amd64.so
Old 09-30-2005 , 16:50  

@QuakerOates
You probalby dont have write permissions set in your web files

@boadmin
DBI is data base interface and it is what Brad showed you
KiLL3r CLOWN
Old 10-01-2005 , 11:23  

OMG.. LMAO I just got done reading all 80 pages... Still having problems haha.

This is most likely a simple fix but its kind of annoying at times. I edited the ban times on the amxbans_menu_new.sma. No matter what I do when I hit 8 to change the ban time it shows like this: 5, 5, 60, 1440, permanent. If I go through the menu one more time then it goes: 5, 60, 1440, permanent. Which is how it should be. The 5 minutes always shows 2 times when the menu is first pulled up.

Code:
if (get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_LEVEL_B) { // Admins with flag n will get the following ban times
	switch(g_menuOption[id]){
		case 0: g_menuSettings[id] = 5
		case 1: g_menuSettings[id] = 60
		case 2: g_menuSettings[id] = 600
		case 3: g_menuSettings[id] = 60000

if (!(get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_LEVEL_B)) { // Admins with flag d (std for BAN) will get the following ban times
		case 2: g_menuSettings[id] = 240
		case 3: g_menuSettings[id] = 600
To:
Code:
if (get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_LEVEL_B) { // Admins with flag n will get the following ban times
		case 2: g_menuSettings[id] = 1440
		case 3: g_menuSettings[id] = 0

if (!(get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_LEVEL_B)) { // Admins with flag d (std for BAN) will get the following ban times
		case 2: g_menuSettings[id] = 240
		case 3: g_menuSettings[id] = 600
did I do something wrong?

DruM
Old 10-01-2005 , 12:14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLL3r CLOWN
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruM
Can somebody can make a .zip file of amxbans with the new functions working on amxmodx 1.6x and for the web. im very confused with all fixed from different people.
Here you go... you will need to compile the .sma file yourself
THNX DUDE
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 10-01-2005 , 13:33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLL3r CLOWN
did I do something wrong?
Not really , but the value 5 is set long down the code. If you look after it you will find it.

But do it like this and it will not be value 5 two times.

Code:
if (get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_LEVEL_B) { // Admins with flag n will get the following ban times    switch(g_menuOption[id]){       case 0: g_menuSettings[id] = 60       case 1: g_menuSettings[id] = 1440       case 2: g_menuSettings[id] = 0       case 3: g_menuSettings[id] = 5 if (!(get_user_flags(id)&ADMIN_LEVEL_B)) { // Admins with flag d (std for BAN) will get the following ban times    switch(g_menuOption[id]){       case 0: g_menuSettings[id] = 60       case 1: g_menuSettings[id] = 240       case 2: g_menuSettings[id] = 600       case 3: g_menuSettings[id] = 5

BTW in my new version it will be much easier to set those values.
At the top of the .sma it looks like this in the new version.
Code:
// This admin will get the higher bantimes and also able to ban freely in console // If you set this to ADMIN_BAN they will get the HighBanMenuValues and also ban freely in console #define HIGHER_BAN_TIME_ADMIN   ADMIN_LEVEL_B   // DEFAULT ADMIN_LEVEL_B  n-FLAG IN YOUR ACCESS. This admin also needs the d-flag // ban minutes for admin with d-flag and can only ban max 600 min in console // IMPORTANT put the lowest value first and the highest value last new g_LowBanMenuValues[4] = {5, 60, 240, 600} // The numbers are in minutes // ban minutes for admin with n-flag and d-flag // IMPORTANT put the lowest value first and the highest value last... 0 = PERMANENT BAN new g_HighBanMenuValues[4] = {10000, 20000, 40000, 0} // The numbers are in minutes.. 0 = PERMANENT BAN
KiLL3r CLOWN
Old 10-01-2005 , 19:27  

If mysql goes down that causes amxbans to go down then that causes me to lose all my admins lol. Just happened to me. I went to ban a player and as soon as I hit enter, the server crashed. Was down for 20 minutes lol. Couldnt figure out what happened. Turned off mysql_amxx.dll in the modules.ini file and both servers came back up.

Talked to my server provider and they said they were having problems. Is there a way around this so we can still have admin if mysql goes down again?
Uzeal
Old 10-02-2005 , 00:41  

I have tried searching this thread, but 80 pages is a pain.. even if you use the built in search feature!

I found one topic that listed my problem but couldn't find a fix for it. I am having problems importing my banned.cfg using the import fuction under the webpage. Everything else works, well everything except the addliveban but I have found many threads on how to fix that. I have tried stripping down the bans to one ban.. having only:

banid 0.0 STEAM_0:0079640

but I still get the error: "No bans found for import."

I then tried stripping it to look like

STEAM_0:0079640

still didn't work. I also tried switching it from a cfg file to just a plain txt file and it still wouldn't work.

Any ideas / fixes / etc GREATLY appreciated!
Closed Thread