0% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

huntert
Old 10-22-2015 , 07:54   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1081

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6272 View Post
.sp file contains the plugin code and can't auto-generate... To get this plugin's source code,check first post.
So after following steps one through four on the first page I can additionally download the .sp file from the first page and upload it where? It doesn't say.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2015 , 18:16   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1082

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerjb View Post
Also can we have a command that skips the knife round, regardless the wm_knife command? Like sk for skipknife
for the moment set wm_auto_knife 0 and then you can call knife rounds when you want them. There is also a CK [cancelknife] command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntert View Post
I have a few questions about this version of WarMod.

Is this the latest and greatest version of WarMod for CS:GO?
Will this plugin have everything needed if I were to create a gaming league and use it on match servers?
Do I have the ability to tweak things easily if needed?
If I give it a MySQL connection string will it log all statistics from a match so I can put them up on a website.

Really what I am wondering is how much of what ESEA does in their match servers can also be done with WarMod without reinventing the wheel and writing a custom plugin. Additionally getting all of the stats on a website like they do. I am a software developer who uses the .NET platform meaning I will be using Microsoft SQL Server for the primary database for the website. I will need to find a way to pull data from the logs into my MSSQL database. Are the logs exported as json? Any ideas to help with this topic would be great!

I installed WarMod by following the 4 step process, but what file do I go to if I want to customize things? I see that the configs got auto-generated, but did it auto-generate an .sp file anywhere?
You can tweak thing via the configs or edit the source code and compile it yourself to your liking.
Working on MySQL stats at the moment. The current version does send kills/deaths ect to the database.

Log files are created with json entries. you can parse those files and get stats from them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntert View Post
So after following steps one through four on the first page I can additionally download the .sp file from the first page and upload it where? It doesn't say.
.sp files dont need to be on the server. You can edit them then compile them into the .smx plugin. The .smx plugin then goes on the server: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Compiling_SourceMod_Plugins
Old 10-22-2015 , 18:26   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
for the moment set wm_auto_knife 0 and then you can call knife rounds when you want them. There is also a CK [cancelknife] command.

You can tweak thing via the configs or edit the source code and compile it yourself to your liking.
Working on MySQL stats at the moment. The current version does send kills/deaths ect to the database.

Log files are created with json entries. you can parse those files and get stats from them as well.

.sp files dont need to be on the server. You can edit them then compile them into the .smx plugin. The .smx plugin then goes on the server: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Compiling_SourceMod_Plugins
Can you add restore option,like if there is some problem with the server and server crashes due to no internet connection or some power issue,we can restore the match back to the exact same point(kills,rounds,points) after same players rejoin.
Veteran Member
Old 10-22-2015 , 18:51   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1084

Quote:
Can you add restore option,like if there is some problem with the server and server crashes due to no internet connection or some power issue,we can restore the match back to the exact same point(kills,rounds,points) after same players rejoin.
You can use the CSGO backup restore command. Should work with warmod.
Old 10-23-2015 , 00:11   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
You can use the CSGO backup restore command. Should work with warmod.
Such a command exists in CSGO ? Can you please write it here or a link to it ?
Veteran Member
Old 10-23-2015 , 00:25   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1086

Quote:
Such a command exists in CSGO ? Can you please write it here or a link to it ?
http://store.steampowered.com/news/9207/
PHP Code:
SERVER ADMINISTRATION ]
Added Save/Restore of match state.
   - 
Added convar 'mp_backup_round_file [fileprefix]' -- If set then server will save all played rounds information to files with this prefixBackup file contains players information like KDAMVPscashkevlarhelmetdefuse kitweapons and grenades and match score for first and second halvesIn a case of a tournament server crash backup file can be loaded using ' mp_backup_restore_load_file'The default is 'backup'

Added convar 'mp_backup_round_file_last' -- Every time a backup file is written the value of this convar gets updated to hold the name of the backup file.
    -
Added concommand 'mp_backup_restore_list_files [number]' -- Lists recent backup round files matching the prefixmost recent files firstaccepts a numeric parameter to limit the number of files displayed (default 5).
   - 
Added concommand 'mp_backup_restore_load_file [filename]' -- Loads the specified backup file and applies players information like KDAMVPscashkevlarhelmetdefuse kitweapons and grenadessets the match score for first and second half and starts next round.
   - 
Added convar 'mp_backup_round_file_pattern,' that defines the pattern for naming backup files using tokensExample: %prefix%_%date%_%time%_%team1%_%team2%_%map%_round%round%_score_%score1%_%score2%.txtThe default pattern results in 'backup_roundNN.txt'
Whitelisted 'mp_logdetail' convar.
Added convar 'sv_damage_print_enable'that determines whether damage given and received is visible in the console after a player is killed.
Added 'cl_bobcycle' to 'sv_competitive_minspec'It's now restricted to the defauklt 0.98 on servers that have 'sv_competitive_minspec' enabled.
- Made all server cash_ convars notify players when they are changed.
- Servers running with sv_pausable 1 will now correctly display '
server paused' UI element on clients when server is paused using 'pause' command.
- Added mp_spectators_max convar to control how many spectators are allowed in a match.
- Added convar mp_halftime_pausetimer that will indefinitely pause the halftime timer.
- Added convar mp_warmup_pausetimer that will pause the warmup period indefinitely. *Warmup periods shorter than 6 seconds cannot be paused. 
Old 10-23-2015 , 08:48   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1087

Question 1:
I am assuming I setup the admins in the sourcemod admins_simple.ini file. I just want to confirm that all warmod permissions are handled through the sourcemod configs. Please confirm that this is correct.

Question 2:
Additionally, lets say I have a list of 10 steam ids for a match to be played on a server running warmod. Is there some kind of list I can add them to? I want to make sure only the specific 10 people for the match and admins are allowed to connect.
Also how would I specify which steam ids are the team captains?
If not too complex can someone please give me a general idea of how I would accomplish this.

Question 3:
I see the log file outputted to the warmod folder. I am assuming there is one file per match and it contains JSON objects with every single statistic I would need to output match information on the website.
I am trying to figure out the best way to map my classes in my code to the JSON data in these files.

I have been using this website: http://json2csharp.com
Pasting each line in the .log file to see the object hierarchy. This give me an idea of what classes I would need but each line in the file has completely different objects.
Should I just have one large high level class called Statistic that can retrieve all of the data in a single row in the file?

Here is an example of a row with event: score_update

public class Statistic
{
public string timestamp { get; set; }
public string event { get; set; }
public string map { get; set; }
public int round { get; set; }
public List<Team> teams { get; set; }
public Settings settings { get; set; }
public Server server { get; set; }
}

Here is an example of a row with event: player_status

public class Statistic
{
public string timestamp { get; set; }
public string event { get; set; }
public Player player { get; set; }
public string address { get; set; }
public string country { get; set; }
}

Any tips on this from someone with experience reading from one of these log files and converting to application objects would be great. For example: I am wondering if I should have a base class that contains timestamp and event and then a subclass for each event type.

Last edited by huntert; 10-23-2015 at 12:38.
barsminsk
Old 10-23-2015 , 12:58   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1088

Hello. Help me pls. I have esl1on1.cfg with "mp_maxrounds 14", I've added "exec esl1on1.cfg" in "ruleset_global.cfg". After knife round it's still 30 default rounds.. But I want to launch the 1on1 match witch 14 rounds after knife round. Tell me pls, what should I do ?
upd. "wm_match_config "warmod/esl1on1.cfg"" probably is my answer
Thx

Last edited by barsminsk; 10-23-2015 at 13:16. Reason: upd*
Send a message via Skype™ to barsminsk
goodBEan
Old 10-24-2015 , 14:15   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1089

Is warmod on github? Also what files are generated on this new version? The way I plan on making servers in the future, having config files generate on run would make things a bit messy.
huntert
Old 10-24-2015 , 16:33   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <15.10.05.0938, 05-Oct-2015>
Reply With Quote #1090

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodBEan View Post
Is warmod on github? Also what files are generated on this new version? The way I plan on making servers in the future, having config files generate on run would make things a bit messy.
On the initial post of this thread you will see that all of the individual source files are listed:

Warmod.smx
Warmod.sp
Warmod.inc
Warmod_configs.inc

Last edited by huntert; 10-24-2015 at 16:33.