Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[HL2:DM] Official Roleplay V2.4.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Luggi
Old 11-23-2009 , 15:52   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #291

Hey sorry if this was answered already but would it be possible to add translations to this? Sure it would be hard work but would it be possible? If yes how? Im sure it has to be in the translations folder but how has the file to be named? rp_main.txt, rp_doors.txt? or what? Please answer fast =)
britney901
Old 11-24-2009 , 06:40   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggi View Post
Hey sorry if this was answered already but would it be possible to add translations to this? Sure it would be hard work but would it be possible? If yes how? Im sure it has to be in the translations folder but how has the file to be named? rp_main.txt, rp_doors.txt? or what? Please answer fast =)
You could edit the rp_main.sp and change everything that's in english to w/e language you want. I don't think there is a language file available.
Luggi
Old 11-25-2009 , 07:58   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #293

Yes i knew that but i thought of making it multi language ^^
ChanT
Old 11-27-2009 , 07:23   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #294

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set up a RP Server, i followed the Instruction and the server starts up with no problems(Except all those door errors which i didnt fully figured out how to fix it.) Anyways my main Problem is that the save.txt is not saving on disconnects or etc. Not sure if its ment to be like this, i fixed it with setting the "global save" timer to 1 min. But my problem is its not saving the job, it stays on unemployed and even if i choose a job at start and then reconnect or wait on server. In the save.txt it keeps says Unemployed. The wages is being saved now with the fix of the timer(But im still not sure if its ment to be like this). Also when i use sm_employ itsaves it too, it seems its a problem with the "job give" menu. I hope someone can help me how to fix the saving.

Thanks in advance

-ChanT

EDIT// I forgot to add that im already trying to debug the problem, added a PrintToServer for the variable which should be saved to the .txt. Its called OrgJob[Client and it also Prints me out Unemployed, even if my job title ingame is diff. hope anyone got an idea.

EDIT2// Okay fixed the Problem, as i stated before it was not passing the OrgJob into the Job Var, just a simple OrgJob[Client]=Job[Client]; in the save function to fix it.

Last edited by ChanT; 11-27-2009 at 18:24.
almcaeobtac
Old 12-02-2009 , 20:23   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #295

Ya that is a bug in the code. You fixed it?
Old 12-07-2009 , 16:39   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #296

how would i make a buy door and how would i make it work with the money system ...
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2009 , 02:45   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanT View Post

I'm trying to set up a RP Server, i followed the Instruction and the server starts up with no problems(Except all those door errors which i didnt fully figured out how to fix it.) Anyways my main Problem is that the save.txt is not saving on disconnects or etc. Not sure if its ment to be like this, i fixed it with setting the "global save" timer to 1 min. But my problem is its not saving the job, it stays on unemployed and even if i choose a job at start and then reconnect or wait on server. In the save.txt it keeps says Unemployed. The wages is being saved now with the fix of the timer(But im still not sure if its ment to be like this). Also when i use sm_employ itsaves it too, it seems its a problem with the "job give" menu. I hope someone can help me how to fix the saving.
em this is a symple fix go to "public Save(Client)" in the source code edit this line
if(Loaded[Client] && Minutes[Client] >= 10) to
if(Loaded[Client] && Minutes[Client] >= 2)

so it save the player after 2 minuits from joining the server. if its not saving the money also then i dont know what your problem is. maybe the database is set up wrong. but when you join the server the defult job is Unemployed so.... it does is automaticly whe a player connects.

i also get that door error where on my server most of the doors open really slowly and combine doors are fine but its the normal doors. one of the doors is the bank door one of them open really slowly

Last edited by Master53; 12-10-2009 at 02:52.
ChanT
Old 12-10-2009 , 03:26   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #298

I already stated before that i got it fixed Its under EDIT// I also described where the error was. But thanks anyways
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2009 , 14:09   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #299

hey out of the intrest do you know how to fix this door error where doors open slower. and i need a buydoor with these commands. /buydoor /givekey, /takekey and /selldoor. i need in it when you sell the door the notice sets back to the price of the door.

i tryed to make one my self but failed need help or give guidence
ChanT
Old 12-11-2009 , 06:08   Re: HL2:DM Roleplay Revised V2.4.1 by Pinkfairie and Krim
Reply With Quote #300

i already told you on the other thread how to do it, your ideas about the commands are good, but if ucant realise what i explained to you, then you wont be able to code all of your ideas and should try to work on easier things first. I wont post any of my code or tell you exactly which steps you have to do. Just go and learn a bit more.