Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-11-2009 , 16:49   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #141

all tracks have that error, im at a loss.
Veteran Member
Old 11-11-2009 , 17:39   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #142

Its your install

BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-11-2009 , 19:32   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #143

i dont get how it could suddenly break unless you sabotaged it DWN |:<

on more checking, it's not passing the metadata from the add-tracks page to the next pages.

Last edited by BrutalGoerge; 11-11-2009 at 20:16.
SirLamer
Old 11-12-2009 , 03:01   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #144

I think it will be best if I have a look myself. I really don't know what the issue is.

If you are interested, please PM me the following:
  • The URL to the web interface
  • Login credentials for the web interface.
  • FTP login info for your website.

I'll delete the message when I'm done so that I'm not keeping a record of your login info in my account.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
raydan
Old 11-12-2009 , 06:16   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #145

i use few hours to make a small flash music player

using xml to read music list, support volume, start position

SirLamer: i already send you the zip file password
Attached Files
File Type: rar jukebox_motdplayer.rar (3.7 KB, 106 views)
SirLamer
Old 11-16-2009 , 01:24   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #146

Oh boy, a new release! Version 0.5.2.0 is quite something - let's call it the "excited grinning" edition. The whole point of this release is to make Jukebox easier to use. It includes two major new features: music queuing and a menu-based playback control panel. This release also includes a simple (but not perfect) fix for the MOTD interrupting players' music on map changes. Finally, it also includes some bug fixes.

The new queuing feature required some database changes. There are two upgrade scripts included - one from the 0.5.0.0 version database and one from the 0.5.1.0 database. Recall that the difference between these two is merely a formality and in practice both upgrade scripts have nearly the same effect. If you don't know which one to use then just use the 0.5.0.0 to 0.5.2.0 upgrade script, which is 100% safe. Note that this upgrade script is an actual SQL script this time. Use PHPMyAdmin or another MySQL program to run the script. If you changed the tables from their defaults with the "jb_" prefixes, you'll need to edit the upgrade script with your own table names.

Version 0.5.1.1 to 0.5.2.0 change log:
  • Added new feature: menu-based Playback Controls. When using the “!jb” command while listening to music, the Playback Controls are automatically presented, along with the option to continue onto selecting new music.
    • Added “Mute / Unmute” feature, which silences music playback while maintaining membership in a music stream. This is useful for “What? I can’t hear you over the music!” scenarios.
    • Added “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” functions, which temporarily adjust the music volume for the duration of one’s music stream membership. This is useful when a song is louder or quieter than normal. The user’s personal Volume setting is restored for the next music stream.
    • Added menu-based “Stop Playback” function.
  • Added new feature: Music queuing. Users have the option to queue track selections behind music they are listening to. Queued music will seamlessly integrate into the music stream.
    • Normal users can only queue music to their own streams.
    • Any admin can queue music to the play-to-all stream (now called the “public” stream). There is only one public stream active at a time.
    • Added new user setting, “Enable / Disable automatic queuing”. When enabled, selected tracks will automatically be queued to follow the current music stream whenever possible. If not allowed or not appropraite, selected music will begin playing immediately.
    • Added new cvar “jb_queue_default” (default = 0). Default setting for automatic queuing.
      • Note: All users who have already visited your server prior to this update will find this feature is disabled regardless of this cvar’s value.
  • Jukebox can now restore the music stream for users after being disconnected by the Message of the Day display.
    • Added new cvar “jb_motd_restart” (default = 0). Enables automatic rejoining of a user’s music stream after being disconnected by the MOTD display.
      • Note: Jukebox cannot detect whether or not your MOTD is cutting off Jukebox. If your MOTD features HTML code, enable this cvar. Otherwise, leave it disabled.
  • (include/rc4.inc) Merged the function used from the RC4 library into Jukebox so that it will compile in the SourceMod forums.
  • Corrected minor “out-of-bounds” error which would result when streams end after several streams are played.
  • Attempted correction of minor “divide by zero” of unknown origin.
  • Removed “!mute” alias command for “!jboff”, as it was found to also be used by a stock administrative plugin.
  • Removed optional “!radio” and “!radiooff” alias commands, as the new Playback Controls feature supersedes any benefit from supporting these commands.
    • Removed cvar “jb_enable_radio_cmd”.
  • (include/security.php) Restored version originally introduced in version 0.4.0.0 due to the same section of script causing different parsing problems for some users.
  • (include/security.php) Removed invitation to register from the sign-in form.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jukebox for Source - UPGRADE 0.5.1.1 to 0.5.2.0.zip (198.6 KB, 96 views)

SirLamer
Old 11-17-2009 , 14:27   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #147

Silly me, I didn't properly test a feature again.

I have gotten around the MOTD thing by using a test-only MOTD, so I didn't have the new MOTD work-around feature enabled. When I realized that I need to test it, I did so and sure enough it doesn't work in the published build. It's a simple fix, and I'm working on developing and TESTING it. It will be published as a hotfix probably today.

Edit: That was faster than I thought! Attached is an update to version 0.5.2.1.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jukebox for Source - UPGRADE 0.5.2.0 to 0.5.2.1.zip (195.3 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by SirLamer; 11-17-2009 at 15:12.
Narwhal
Old 11-21-2009 , 02:44   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #148

Oops...just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, but here it goes again:

Wow...awesome plugin! I've been looking around for a long time for something similar to this for my server. One thing that I haven't seen mentioned in any of the documentation is a way to automatically play music to all users during a map change (like at 2Fort2Furious if you've ever played there). Is that an included functionality with this or would it otherwise be easy to do? This is actually the part that seems to be most useful (gives people something to listen to while the server is doing its thing or if they have to download a map...and makes them more likely to stick around).

I would be using this with TF2. Basically what I want is for it to pick a random song from a group in the database, "mapchange music" I would probably call it, and start to play it for each player when the final round ends and continue playing for a given user until they rejoin after the map changes (when the loading screen goes away).
SirLamer
Old 11-21-2009 , 16:15   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #149

I already plan to add that feature, and it will work almost exactly as you describe, where you will designate some tracks from your library as candidates for playback selection during a map change. However, as an extension, people who are already listening to music as a map change occurs will not be interrupted. Also, users will have the choice to turn off the map change music in their personal settings.

Icettiflow
Old 11-21-2009 , 18:22   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #150

FINAL EDIT:

Got things working okay now, but according to my guys coordinating with me in-game, the song is not playing. Does L4D2 still prevent embedded browser media?

L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:05: [SM] Native "GetEventInt" reported: Invalid game event handle 0 (error 4)
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:05: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:05: [SM] [0] Line 504, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp::Eve nt_PlayerSpawn()
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:07: [SM] Native "GetEventInt" reported: Invalid game event handle 0 (error 4)
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:07: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:07: [SM] [0] Line 504, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp::Eve nt_PlayerSpawn()
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:13: [SM] Native "GetEventInt" reported: Invalid game event handle 0 (error 4)
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:13: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:13: [SM] [0] Line 504, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp::Eve nt_PlayerSpawn()
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:13: [SM] Native "GetEventInt" reported: Invalid game event handle 0 (error 4)
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:13: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:13: [SM] [0] Line 504, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp::Eve nt_PlayerSpawn()
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:17: [SM] Native "GetEventInt" reported: Invalid game event handle 0 (error 4)
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:17: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:17: [SM] [0] Line 504, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp::Eve nt_PlayerSpawn()
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:26: [SM] Native "GetEventInt" reported: Invalid game event handle 0 (error 4)
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:26: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 11/21/2009 - 18:48:26: [SM] [0] Line 504, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp::Eve nt_PlayerSpawn()

Last edited by Icettiflow; 11-21-2009 at 19:51.