Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface

Post New Thread Reply   

eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 11-01-2009 , 14:12   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #891

Hello,

I noticed that while webstats are off the plugin still tries to send a webupdate every 15 seconds. Can this interval be changed?
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
stork
Old 11-02-2009 , 11:35   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #892

Hello ! Does anybody know in what file TF2RANK saving info about players and their points and places in top ? I wanna make new server and copy stats from old server. Help me please, if you can...
Ginxeng
Old 11-02-2009 , 23:30   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by stork View Post
Hello ! Does anybody know in what file TF2RANK saving info about players and their points and places in top ? I wanna make new server and copy stats from old server. Help me please, if you can...
I wish I knew, I have already changed servers twice and lost all my ranks because I have no idea where the info is stored.
Send a message via AIM to Ginxeng Send a message via MSN to Ginxeng Send a message via Skype™ to Ginxeng
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-03-2009 , 03:12   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #894

The database is in:
/addons/sourcemod/data/sqlite/

By default it's called tf2stats.sq3
It's a SQLite file (obviously).
Old 11-04-2009 , 16:26   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #895

And if you want to have a look inside the file, there's a database browser here: http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/
Ginxeng
Old 11-08-2009 , 20:21   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #896

Thanks, I wish I knew before hand, I would have saved everyones stats on my servers.
Send a message via AIM to Ginxeng Send a message via MSN to Ginxeng Send a message via Skype™ to Ginxeng
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-09-2009 , 00:26   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #897

I'm working on a webpage update that enables the displaying of Hats under 'found items'.
Just not sure where would be best to post it...
Old 11-09-2009 , 19:30   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #898

Quote:
Originally Posted by genkernel View Post
Feature request: Disable stats during waiting for players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r5053 View Post
already integrated:

// How many clients are needed to start ranking
rank_neededplayers "0"
Our server has FF enabled during the "Waiting for Players" time and we don't really want to use those stats. Does this command, rank_neededplayers, disable the stats until the game has begun (i.e. setup time) or does the neededplayers value only depend on how many players are connected to the server, regardless or game stage?

Also, if I do need to disable the stats somehow, can I use the rank_enable 0/1 to do it or will it use values from when it was off anyway?

I hope that made sense. If not, please let me know.
KhyrOO
Old 11-10-2009 , 08:54   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #899

Rank_neededplayers - enable ranking system when the player limit has reached. U can use rank_enable to turn on or off the rank sys.

The ForCe will be WiTH U ALwaYs!
Send a message via MSN to KhyrOO
BeatX
Old 11-10-2009 , 13:40   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by r5053 View Post
Plugin Name: N1G-TF2-RANK

This is a Stats Plugin for TF2 with optional MYSQL and optional webinterface

Servers Using this Plugin: http://www.game-monitor.com/search.p..._stats_version or ingame with the sv_tag n1grank

Why did u remove my credits?
My ugly PHP code :<
Languages: Swedish, English
Send a message via MSN to BeatX