Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Plugin Update request & Idea + Bugreport]

Post New Thread Reply   

Edhmelus
Old 10-07-2009 , 17:19   [Plugin Update request & Idea + Bugreport]
Reply With Quote #1

Okay so, I first need to know how I force my server to gimme a list of all my plugins, I am sure someone of you knows the promptcommand.

second. I need most of the listed plugins updated to the newest Sourcemod/L4D version.

Third: Idea!

As the old Team manager plugin for L4D cannot compile anymore and therefor aint available anymore. I suggest this one:

The Swapper.

Functions:
  • Unscramble teams without having to kick your precious flamers aka players.
  • Do not allow any spectators on the server.

That's all I want from that plugin. Change place of player X in survivor with player Y in infected and so on.

To the second point. I would like it so that the server directly decides in which team the player belongs, information in first map leeched from lobby (or doesnt matter since it can unscramble..).

BUG report:

Bugs: Infected can somehow hurl objects sometimes at people (Bug in Crash course, infected hurls boulder at me and I am oneshot down from 80HP pure on. (common infected doesnt find way around item and suddenly hits it and hurls it at me o.O!! Only happened in Crash course though

Major bug on all maps: Looped infected Music. When you are being hit by a special infected with a special move (not clawing) then you get some music, like when a tank comes. And that music loops, from every infected, not witch though which I find odd. It seems that these musics do not seem to find an end o.O

Server is using Perkmod and we are in love with the Grasshopper, Toungetwister and other things.

We are also currently recruiting (EU) people only. Going to merge with another clan soon and change from Eternal Silence.
Edhmelus
Old 10-09-2009 , 09:09   Re: [Plugin Update request & Idea + Bugreport]
Reply With Quote #2

No one? o.o;

Server is using Perkmod and we are in love with the Grasshopper, Toungetwister and other things.

We are also currently recruiting (EU) people only. Going to merge with another clan soon and change from Eternal Silence.
Edhmelus
Old 10-26-2009 , 07:27   Re: [Plugin Update request & Idea + Bugreport]
Reply With Quote #3

Hm ._.

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 10-26-2009 , 07:53   Re: [Plugin Update request & Idea + Bugreport]
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edhmelus View Post
Okay so, I first need to know how I force my server to gimme a list of all my plugins, I am sure someone of you knows the promptcommand.
sm plugins list
Keksmampfer
Old 10-28-2009 , 13:14   Re: [Plugin Update request & Idea + Bugreport]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edhmelus View Post
  • Do not allow any spectators on the server
Code:
mp_allowspectators                       : 0        : , "sv", "rep"    : toggles whether the server allows spectator mode or not

Last edited by Keksmampfer; 10-28-2009 at 13:58.