Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

ANti-Aimbot and other ahxs

Post New Thread Reply   

sub
Old 03-06-2005 , 23:17   ANti-Aimbot and other ahxs
Reply With Quote #1

okay.
I really need help on my server i am haveing hackers left and right. I dont wana use cd so i am asking for this.

WIth aimbot peoples screens constenly move jerking left right diagnols. Maybe there is someway to detect this and auto kick them.

Also is there anyother anti hacker plugins/scripots that isnt client side only server side (cant use vac ns)
Send a message via AIM to sub Send a message via MSN to sub
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2005 , 23:20  
Reply With Quote #2

HLGuard?
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2005 , 23:32  
Reply With Quote #3

hackers left and right? NS server? Ugh...sucks for you, never seen a hacker in a while on NS. I scare 'em all away.

No, because some people may just play that way. I know top league CAL members spray in a sort of aimbot like pattern (never said they were cheaters or anyting).

My crosshair moves widly too, and shotgun shots can be random, if not shooting the ground and hitting the person (bugged hitboxes galorE).

There isn't a serverside cheat program to detect it besides something that would allow the server to run checks on the .dll files that must be updated for the hacks themselves.

So either use CD or HLGuard or just be active on your server and ban them.
Old 03-07-2005 , 09:48  
Reply With Quote #4

why not something that checks a persons opengl32 for consitincy? Most hacks are (supposidly) opengl32.dll . VGUI hacks seem to be the most common. LOL you can see the apuse of the person when they are changing hacks on a spec.

is hlguard clientside? If it is i dont want it.

edit: I googled it. Seems nice. HOw do I get it working for ns, also is there anyway to make it not check for consistincy of models/sounds/sprites,
Send a message via AIM to sub Send a message via MSN to sub
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2005 , 14:46  
Reply With Quote #5

HLuard works the same for any mod, so figure it out by reading the fooking manual.

The model and such consitency is a CVAR if I'm not mistaken, search google for Natural Selection CVARs and see what you come up with.
Old 03-09-2005 , 10:24  
Reply With Quote #6

I can recommand Stembans.... http://www.steambans.com/
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 03-09-2005 , 12:02  
Reply With Quote #7

Actually, most hacks are not opengl, they are direct memory hacking.

Opengl hacks are just the ones people wrote because they couldnt write a direct memory hack.

Besides, the opengl.dll is in your windows folder, and HL cannot check anything outside of its folder.

I suggest using AMXX's default (is_user_hacking(index)) command.
Old 03-09-2005 , 15:44  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Suzuka
Actually, most hacks are not opengl, they are direct memory hacking.

Opengl hacks are just the ones people wrote because they couldnt write a direct memory hack.

Besides, the opengl.dll is in your windows folder, and HL cannot check anything outside of its folder.

I suggest using AMXX's default (is_user_hacking(index)) command.
lol Your so mean.

~live by it
Send a message via MSN to Da Bishop
Old 02-28-2009, 07:11
Owyn
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: you really need to look at the topic dates before you post....
Old 02-28-2009, 08:16
mazmaajinsh
This message has been deleted by YamiKaitou. Reason: you really need to look at the topic dates before you post....