Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2]RMF Ability Pack

Post New Thread Reply   

Apex_
Old 09-18-2009 , 19:25   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #131

Man I love the Afterburner. I find it most useful and effective as sort of a flaming double-jump rather than holding it down. If there was an option to limit the jetpack to just a double jump (no holding it down to fly) it would be absolutely perfect in my opinion.

I'm so used to the afterburner I feel kind of gimped without the added mobility on other servers, haha.
cmptrwz
Old 09-20-2009 , 13:42   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #132

I think that the sapper throw would be better rigged to the reload button (and plan on making that change myself when I update the pack today or tomorrow on my server).

As for those wanting to know how to activate one in general, I believe that any of them you remove from the ability menu config file list go into "default on, if you are the right class" mode. However, that will prevent the help text from working properly if a second one is allowed/enabled.
Spiralglaive
Old 09-21-2009 , 01:12   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #133

Great mod! A lot of players enjoy the different abilities on one of my servers. However, I cannot seem to figure out why the Pyro Jitsu doesn't appear on the rmf_menu. All other abilities work without any problems. The source mod version on the server is I believe 1.2.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
cmptrwz
Old 09-21-2009 , 12:36   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #134

I found I had to reload the RMFAbilityMenu plugin to get new abilities to load, and your config file listing all installed abilities has to be updated to include the disguise jutsu before you do that. Have you checked both?
Spiralglaive
Old 09-27-2009 , 23:43   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #135

Thanks for the help. I've been busy as of late. I'll try to let you know if this works out when I get a chance.
apapersack
Old 09-28-2009 , 23:15   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #136

I slapped this on my arena server and so far everyone(that is smart enough to figure out how to use it,that is) loves it. Cant' wait for more updates. For anyone who wants to try before you install:

8.12.68.55:27015
apapersack
Old 09-29-2009 , 17:47   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #137

Quick question. Lets just say that all i want is the jump boots, without the -20 movement speed, and admin only. How would I go about doing that?
cmptrwz
Old 09-29-2009 , 18:05   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #138

Dig through the non-english-commented source files to make the changes? That level of customization is more than I am going for myself, all I customized in the plugins themselves is the sapper throw key (to make it reload instead of fire) and the english translation (so it isn't lieing).
REDSCOUT
Old 10-05-2009 , 15:24   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #139

OMG!!! this works man thanks ALOT!!!!
onlyamd
Old 10-11-2009 , 19:17   Re: [TF2]RMF Ability Pack
Reply With Quote #140

Is there any way an admin flag can be added?