Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Need help with L4D error logs.

Post New Thread Reply   

PStar
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2009 , 14:32   Need help with L4D error logs.
Reply With Quote #1

Hy

After the last update (wich was a way back but we didin't used our server so it wasn't updated till now) we got this on our console log:

Quote:
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/smalltown_vs.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/mission_manifest.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/hospital_vs.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/hospital_demo.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/graveyard.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/farm_vs.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/deathaboard_vs.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/deathaboard.txt" is missing name and version
MissionManager: Mission file "missions/airport_vs.txt" is missing name and version
I don't know whats coudl be wrong cause the files are existing and the server was updated.

And after the update we canot play Survival maps(well bacic maps whic arent seperated from tha campain maps like lighthouse), i change the map with HLSW to lighouse and change the game mode do survial with "mp_gamemode survival" rcon command and after it reload the map. The problem is that if i van to call a vote to change to a diferent map it doesen't show any, i can only select the chapter (lik No Mercy,Dead Air,...) but there arent any maps in the map list.
What could be the problem?

Thx in forward for help
PStar
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2009 , 12:37   Re: Need help with L4D error logs.
Reply With Quote #2

Nobody has a clue?