Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015

Post New Thread Reply   

BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2009 , 12:53   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #181

it puts everyone into an array, then it uses the sort random function, then it changes everyone into the array's team to blu, then red, then blu, then red.....
Old 06-29-2009 , 17:32   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.2.8 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalGoerge View Post
Nah, since after the delay, then players CAN vote scramble

You are confusing the hell out of me

What is it now? let's say sm_gs_vote_delay is set to 60. then players CAN NOT votescramble for the first minute on a map, right?

I'm not trying to nitpick here, it's just that it really confused me when setting up this awesome plugin

Oh and it would be nice if you could add the unit to the descriptions for all cvars that take time as value. That is wheater the value is in seconds or minutes
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2009 , 17:33   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #183

seconds
Old 06-29-2009 , 17:37   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #184

OKAY!

you should really change the wording for that cvar to either "Time after the map has started after which players can votescramble." or "Time after the map has started in which players cannot votescramble.", because that's what it means
Atreus
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-29-2009 , 23:16   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #185

Goerge, Any chance of the following:
  • Immunity in a teamscramble for a medic with >X% UberCharge in TF2
  • Immunity in a teamscramble for Engineers (preferably with something built, but if its just engineers in general thats ok too)
  • We don't use a timelimit, but TF2 does have round times. A lot of the time, idiots will try to scramble right as SETUP time is ending, or right as a ROUND is about to end, so I propose options to:
    • Disable a votescramble if there's less than _X_ time left in a round, saying something like "It's too close to the end of a round!" or perhaps DELAYING a scramble 'til the round ends if there's less than _X_ time left, and possibly
    • Restarting/increasing the SETUP time if a scramble occurs during setup time, to give engis/medics a time to finish setting up and such
Would be super useful
Send a message via AIM to Atreus Send a message via MSN to Atreus
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-30-2009 , 02:19   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #186

i'll see what i can do

I have the makings for detecting engie stuff, and medic stuff... that should not be hard to modify.

And if the round time left is < X, i can just have a scramble trigger for the next round, would be a cvar though
Old 06-30-2009 , 06:30   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #187

Danish translations ->
Attached Files
File Type: txt gscramble.phrases.txt (10.3 KB, 103 views)
Atreus
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-30-2009 , 09:09   Re: TF2 gScramble a Comprehensive Scramble Plugin 1.8.29 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalGoerge View Post
i'll see what i can do

I have the makings for detecting engie stuff, and medic stuff... that should not be hard to modify.

And if the round time left is < X, i can just have a scramble trigger for the next round, would be a cvar though
Works for me!

Think the setup time stuff is doable?
Send a message via AIM to Atreus Send a message via MSN to Atreus
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-02-2009 , 05:17   Re: [TF2] gScramble a Comprehensive Team Manager 1.8.3 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #189

I played with adding an automated team balancer. It doesn't shut off the built in balancer, so you should disable it. It wasn't that much more, since i already had most the stuff i needed from adding all those priority checks.

Here is the version im playing with... would be helpful to get a few people testing it.

Not even sure if anyone is interested in adding an automated balancer to it anyway. :p

Last edited by BrutalGoerge; 07-02-2009 at 05:46.
THE__DRIFTER
Old 07-02-2009 , 19:17   Re: [TF2] gScramble a Comprehensive Team Manager 1.8.3 06-23-09
Reply With Quote #190

First post so bear with me... I have installed this mod and it is on a Linux server if that matters. I have tried installing this in the conventional for but it seems not to generate a "cfg/sourcemod/plugin.gscramble.cfg" what might I be missing?