Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots

Post New Thread Reply   

zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2009 , 11:55   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #351

Will this ever work on CSS
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2009 , 11:58   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRED* View Post
Tried, failed. Can't find the steamid on the old engine. :<
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWannaName View Post
Well that can be fixed when they decide to update CS...
i.e. wait for Valve to update the engine
blik
Old 04-12-2009 , 15:09   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhelev81 View Post
Will this ever work on CSS
Working for me on windows... Latest build + SM 1.3
zhelev81
Veteran Member
Old 04-12-2009 , 15:11   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #354

I'm on linux .... anybody running this on linux and can confirm that is working ?
Send a message via ICQ to zhelev81 Send a message via MSN to zhelev81 Send a message via Skype™ to zhelev81
nezinu5
Old 04-14-2009 , 08:49   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #355

latest version of Jamsters plugin - 1 time player who has reserved access got kicked with reason slot reservation. What could be wrong? kick method is set to random. Shouldnt reserved access players be immune to kicking?
TF2 Linux server.. Sourcemod 1.2.1-dev.
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2009 , 09:14   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #356

No, my version has IMMUNITY levels taken into account too, if you only want res function use pred's version. If the server is full of res users but a higher immunity player connects with res too the lower immunity res user will get kicked.

However if you know that and it kicked him when the server was not full of res users then I would say his reserve info is filled out wrong. Check sm_who while he is connected to see if he has res or not or just double check his steamid is down right in the admin configs. You can also compile the plugin with debugging on if you want (set the define for LOG to 1 and recompile).

I've been running the latest on my server for a while now and it seems fine from the mass logs I have got.

Last edited by Jamster; 04-14-2009 at 09:18.
nezinu5
Old 04-14-2009 , 09:18   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #357

No. There were many players with no access on server at the same time, but exactly the player who had reserved slot got kicked. Couldnt it be so that if plugin chose random player he chose one which had lower immunity but not the most-lowest immunity tb. maybe admin with immunity+reserved flag came in and player who had only reserved flag got kicked. But it should kick one of the players which have no flags at all (default players). If you dont know about such a bug, i enabled logging and tell you if there will be problems in future..
nezinu5
Old 04-14-2009 , 09:55   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #358

Brr. Sorry for misunderstanding. Its probably because of language barrier but if i get you right then - if player should be immune to kicking when someone with reserved access connects server - he must have reserved flag + immunity flag? With reserved flag only he is not immune? So i should use preds plugin? I chose your plugin because till now reservation slots system didnt work at all when sourcetv was enabled on server.. Noone was able to enter the server when it was full. When sourcetv was disabled, all was fine.
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2009 , 10:23   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #359

Yes, use pred's, it will do what you want for your server.

Mine does the same as pred's plugin up to the point where the server is full of people who have reserve access, then it uses immunity as a decider for whether someone can connect or not.

But my plugin or pred's should not kick ANY reserve slot player if there are people with no reserve access on the server.
jsands
Old 04-14-2009 , 15:12   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #360

I cannot get this to work. As others have stated, I get the error:

Unable to load extension "cbaseserver.ext.dll": The specified module could not be found.

I am using SM 1.2.1-dev and followed the download link and downloaded what I believe was the most current version (he has two separate listings in there)

http://users.alliedmods.net/~pred/code/builds/cbaseserver/1.1/cbaseserver-sm1.2-1.1.0-hg41.zip

I am assuming that is the version I want.

I installed the files to the correct location, however, there is no cbaseserver.ext.dll that goes into sourcemod\extensions.

There are two files of that name which go into sourcemod\extensions\auto.1.ep1\ and sourcemod\extensions\auto.2.ep2\ respectively.

What am I missing?

Edit: Game is L4D

Last edited by jsands; 04-15-2009 at 12:19.